YogAyahuasca Awakening Retreat
- Get support and guidance in your path to awakening. Awakening is not a binary state, but a gradual evolution. Should you be in the beginning of your process or already further in your path, YogAyahuasca will accelerate your journey and teach you some essential skills to enhance your spiritual practice.
- Raise Your Awareness. Awareness of yourself, your body, your thoughts, your emotions, your energy, your chakras, your resistances. Awareness of what is around you, the healing power of nature and the way you relate to it with all of your senses.
- Experience higher state of consciousness. The ayahuasca ceremonies will provide you the opportunity to experience higher state of consciousness. The integration program, composed of breathwork and yoga, is specifically designed to integrate these experiences in your spiritual practices. You will learn how to access a such higher state of consciousness by yourself.
- Dissolve inner resistances. Inner resistances are blocking the natural flow of divine energy in your body and restraining your connection with your higher self and the divine. By dissolving resistances, you can improve the connection with your soul and with the divine
- Reconnect with nature. Nature has a natural tremendous healing power. Modern life made people lose this connection and so stop benefiting from it. At The Goddess Garden Spiritual Retreat Center, you will have the opportunity to reconnect with the earth, the forest, the sea, and free animals living in their natural habitat.
About This Event
The one week YogAyahuasca retreat is an experiential journey into Source. It is designed to give you the experience and the tools to take your yoga, meditation and spiritual practice to a deeper and higher level.
During the immersion you will practice the deep teachings of yoga and ayahuasca plant ceremonies. You will be safely, lovingly and respectfully guided by healers, teachers, and authentic shamans as you journey into deeper connection with yourself, with the Divine Source within you - the source of healing, insight and transformation.
The yoga and breathing sessions are designed to help you, in a very real and concrete way, to navigate and integrate your inward journey before, during and after ayahuasca.
“As you start to walk on the way, the way appears.” – Rumi
- 7 nights accommodations
- All meals included in our conscious cuisine kitchen, prepared fresh daily from organic, pesticide-free, local sources in an ayahuasca-friendly manner
- 2 ayahuasca ceremonies with experienced English speaking Shaman from Shuar tradition
- Ceremony preparation: how to get the most from ayahuasca
- Ceremony de-briefing: understand/integrate your experience and improve for the next one
- Personal contact with shamans, healers and teachers
- Classes on energy, chakras, self-healing, multi-dimensionality and higher consciousness
- 6 Amrit Yoga classes
- 5 Wim Hof and Joy of Breathing classes
- Daily evening mantra and meditation class
- 1 complementary Charkra Crystal & Amethyst Biomat session
- 1 complementary guided visit of Cahuita National Park
- Nature immersion in our private forest
- Access to our big swimming pool
- Access to a deserted pristine beach 10 miles long
- The comfort of a single, double or dorm room at The Goddess Garden Spiritual Retreat Center
- Use of The Goddess Garden first class amenities
What's Not IncludedTransportation to and from The Goddess Garden
Travel insurance, visa, passport, etc...
Optional activities and services
Venue HighlightsThe Goddess Garden is a magical place, where the rainforest meets the Caribbean Sea. It sits in the middle of a centenary forest with some trees more than 300 years old.
All our facilities are in the middle of the forest to allow our guests to benefit from the healing power of nature. Our yoga studios are surrounded by centenary trees, plants and wild life. During your practice, the healing energy of nature boosts the aura, balances the chakras and supports the flow of life energy. I feel, as many others who have attended retreats here, that my spiritual practice reaches a higher level in this special energetic place.
From the property, a 5 minutes walk leads you to a pristine beach 10 miles long. The only human presence you will likely find is yourself and your group. Our guests love doing their morning meditation on the beach, benefiting from the sunrise and the relaxing sounds of the waves.
At The Goddess Garden, you can relax into nature, rejuvenate, do your practice and tap into a deeper connection with your inner Source.
You can also explore the Carribean coast with organised eco tours, adventure activities or spending time in the best beaches around.
AccommodationsOur accomodations sits in the middle of a centenary forest at a 5 minutes walk to a pristine beach.
Benefit from the healing force of nature and listen to the wildlife and the ocean.
We offer single rooms, double rooms, triple rooms and dormitories (up to 6 people).
All have beds with first class mattresses, an elegant bathroom with hot shower, and a natural air flow system to keep the room cool.
Don’t miss the lush garden view from the spacious porch.
Menu/CuisineOur food is mainly vegetarian. Upon request we serve fish, chicken and seafood. We offer Ayurvedic kitchen and delicious Caribbean style food as well. For the preparation of our meals our focus is on healthy, fresh, and locally sourced organic foods that are nutritious and delicious.
DirectionsFrom San Jose airport (SJO) to Cahuita, the different options are:
1) Private taxi
Up to 3 persons (200 USD one way)
2) Private shuttle door to door service:
You can make your own reservation directly in the corresponding webpage.
Your pick up or drop off place in Cahuita is The Goddess Garden.
Departure San Jose Hotels and airport: 7 am / 2.30 pm (57 USD per person)
Departure Cahuita to San Jose: 7 am / 2.30 pm (57 USD per person)
Departure San Jose Hotels and airport: 5.30 am and 2.00 pm (55 USD per person)
Departure Cahuita to San Jose: 6 am and 12.30 pm (55 USD per person)
3) Public bus
From downtown San Jose “Antigua bus station San Carlos
Departure in San Jose: 6 am / 10 am / 12 am / 2 pm / 4 pm (9 USD per person)
Departure in Cahuita: 7.30 am / 11.30 am / 4.30 pm (9 USD per person)
Taxi from international airport to bus station or vice versa (30 USD)
4) Flights to Limon
From San José International Airport: 6.50 am / 3.10 pm (80.60 USD to 95.16 USD per person)
From Limon: 7.30 am / 4.10 pm (80.60 USD to 95.16 USD per person)
There may be an additional flight at midday, as well
Provides a pickup service from the airport to the retreat center (22 USD per person)
5) Rent a car
A car gives you a great freedom to visit the area around Cahuita (beaches, national park, eco tourism, etc…).
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Soltara Healing Center – Paquera Provincia de Puntarenas Costa Rica Paquera Provincia de Puntarenas Costa Rica15 Nights
Soltara Healing Center – Paquera Provincia de Puntarenas Costa Rica Paquera Provincia de Puntarenas Costa Rica29 Nights
Dominical Waverider - Costa Rica Surf Camp – Savegre Puntarenas Province Costa Rica Savegre Puntarenas Province Costa Rica7 Nights