10 Day Breath Journey Breathwork Retreat & Training - Maps of Consciousness
- Imagine yourself on Day 6 of the retreat standing in front of astonishing granitic fingers of rock formations of Gulaga National Park. You think to yourself 'this mountain exudes real transformative power and feels so sacred. Just like what has happened to me over the past 5 days.'
- Picture yourself on a quiet Pacific Ocean beach lying on the warm sand and starting yet another Breath Journey session. Feel the joy of being directly in the elements whilst taking in the fullness of life.
- Imagine your heart's desire for more freedom, inner peace, or whatever your soul most longs for can be realised in this journey. In our opening sacred ceremony, you will honor your passage to finding your higher truth.
- As you travel down the path, key challenges in your life may emerge that need to be confronted, healed and transformed. While in deep process you will be fully supported to navigate all that arises. Cutting-edge audio, combined with active body meditations & Breathwork will help you discover what's holding you back on the path.
- As you surrender into your journey, you will illuminate parts of yourself that are hidden from view. As you trust the breath to open more into these of parts of yourself, then the real healing happens.
- Standing on the threshold of major healing and transformation in your life, you become more available to the gifts of grace and bliss.
- Pathways for your self-realisation become crystal clear. You are now ready to re-enter the world without self-censorship or compromise.
Schedule6.30am - Charkra Breathing or Bio-energetics
9.30am Group Sharing and Group Learning about the Maps of Consciousness
10.30 - 1.00pm Breath Journey Session (either sitting for someone or journeying yourself)
Lunch and free time till 3pm
3pm to 6pm Breath Journey Session or nature immersion experience
7.30pm to 10pm
Short film or interviews for discussion on the topic of Maps of Consciousness. Maybe a foot massage here or there.
Also we do have a party night with dancing and a some wine, beer, spirits are permitted on that one night.
About This Event
You have come this far in your journey.
But which pathway should you head down next so you don't end up in a cul-de-sac?
Breathwork has now become one of the leading therapies in the world which is challenging the primacy of talk therapies.
You are uniquely placed to become trained in the art of being a great Breathworker by two experienced Breathwork trainers with decades of experience between them.
This is an experiential training with a solid theoretical understanding of human development.
This module focuses on the nature of consciousness.
How many different states of consciousness can we name and explore?
Some of the topics in this training you WILL NOT find in most schools of psychotherapy or psychology. And yet to be an outstanding therapist you need to know the layering of the human condition.
Conception and Pre/peri-natal life
What were the circumstances of your conception and gestation and how does that play out in your life?
The nature of ecstatic states
What is happening when we feel fully alive, buzzing with that high energy that lets us know that something magical is happening?
Understanding and exploring things that people report, such as ghosts or other 'strange' phenomena.
We all know about myths of monsters and ghost stories as children. What parts of your life were informed by 'strange' or 'weird' things happening? How do we work with clients who are struggling with 'seeing things'?
Maps of consciousness
Using various maps such as the shadow, Stanislav Grof's birth matrix, and archetypes, we explore different angles from which to view your psyche.
Understanding shock and trauma
How to recognise and heal shock and trauma.
In summary, this 10 day Breathwork training and personal journey is the most advanced on offer in Australia, if not the world.
Here's what you can expect:
1) A total focus on your personal journey, healing and explorations of your psyche through Breathwork.
2) Learning the skills of giving Breathwork sessions for others.
3) Learning why the Reichian based therapy of bio-energetics is important component of healing.
3) Understanding the body/mind connection.
4) Creating life long friendships and professional bonds.
5) Some time to immerse yourself in the natural landscape.
BONUS: Each participant will receive a 2 hour Bodywork Session during the training.
"My heartfelt learnings have been profound. I've learnt how to breathe into my pain, my sorrow and my joy. I have more space in my body and mind for spirit to flow. This has changed my relationship with love" Anon.
$3200 shared accommodation.
$2800 camping on site.
Limited places. 50% booked out.
Secure your place now with a $700 deposit.
(This deposit is a commitment to coming and is non refundable).
A Personal Focus Call – 40 minutes of 1:1 time with Phil so he can get to know you personally and best support you on your Breath journey.
Access to a Private Retreat Facebook Group – so you can be in the loop pre-trip (you can ask questions and receive update-to-date trip info) and then we’ll stay connected post-trip.
Pre-Training Group Zoom Call – you’ll have the chance to meet everyone in the group, share your intent and learn how to best prepare yourself!
Post-Training Group Call – we’ll gather to help integrate your teachings once back at home!
10 days of transformational teachings,
Breathwork sessions, and cutting edge deepening processes.
Free time to enjoy the local rural surrounds.
A guided meditative walk up Gulaga mountain as part of the Breath Journey training.
A oceanic Breath experience.
High standard of comfortable accommodation.
You will have completed Module 2 of the 5 Module Breath Journey training.
What's Not Included
Your round-trip transport costs from home.
Any car hire, taxi or transfers to the venue.
Breath Journey Leaders
Philip Morey has led over 100 group Breath Journeys over a decade, co-facilitated Breath retreats for over five years and is always deeply humbled by the sudden transformations that occur during The Breath Journey.
His spiritual path began after being beset by panic attacks and anxiety when he was in his early 20’s. First attempts were made to control these using mindfulness meditation. He found it was a fair technique for reducing his levels of anxiety and nervous energy but he came to realise that mindfulness cannot really dig down far enough to deep underlying patterns which are beyond your life story. Some of these roots of disturbance go right down to before birth, into ancestral and past life material.
After studying extensively with Deva Daricha at the Centre For Human Transformation in Melbourne , Australia for a decade, he came to a much more solid and grounded place in himself. (And a lot less like some detached, above it all, sensitive new age guy!) His teaching came from a teacher who was fully conversant in philosophy, comparative religion, scientific research and Australian indigenous spiritual traditions.
Phil now has a thriving retreat business in Australia in both Breathwork and Shadow Tantra retreats.
Breath Journey Teacher
Suzanne has endured her own challenges and life passages that have contributed to her evolution and formation as a woman, mother and practitioner. Initiations into Native American spirituality, Tantra and Shamanism have continued to shape her experience of the many dimensions of healing.
Now, a wise woman, Suzanne offers medicine in the form of presence, sensitive informed touch and the facilitation of movement of breath and life energy in the body. A safe place is provided for healing of body, mind and spirit.
"My heartfelt learnings have been profound. I've learnt how to breath into my pain, my sorrow and my joy. I've more space in my body and mind for spirit to flow and this has changed my relationship with love" Anon
- 10 days of transformational teachings, Breathwork sessions, and cutting edge deepening processes.
- Free time to enjoy the local rural surrounds.
- A guided meditative walk into the sacred realm Gulaga mountain as part of the Breath Journey training.
- A oceanic Breath experience on a secret beach.
- High standard of comfortable accommodation.
- You will have completed Module 2 of the 5 Module Breath Journey training. No need to have completed Module 1.
- Fully catered.
- BONUS: you will be indulged with a full length bodywork session from either Phil or Suzanne who are experience Bodyworkers.
- A Personal Focus Call – 40 minutes of 1:1 time with Phil so he can get to know you personally and best support you on your Breath journey.
- Access to a Private Retreat Facebook Group – so you can be in the loop pre-trip (you can ask questions and receive update-to-date trip info) and then we’ll stay connected post-trip.
- Pre-Training Group Zoom Call – you’ll have the chance to meet everyone in the group, share your intent and learn how to best prepare yourself!
- Post-Training Group Call – we’ll gather to help integrate your teachings once back at home!
What's Not IncludedYour round-trip transport costs from home.
Any car hire, taxi or transfers to the venue.
Pick up from Canberra or Moruya airport can be arranged for no extra cost.
Venue HighlightsTilba is set amongst lush green pasture backed by a large sacred mountain called Gulalga. Stunning beaches are nearby. This part of the south eastern Australia escaped the bushfires so it still retains unmatched physical beauty. The historic Central Tilba village is 4km from the retreat centre and has many unique gift shops and small market days. The Tilba area is very quiet with only 500 people and the stars at night are crystal clear.
AccommodationsShared accommodation in single beds only or camping for $400 AUD off the full accommodation price. There are no single private rooms.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineMeals made with love
You will be nurtured with wholesome vegetarian meals prepared by our caterer, Evan, using organic produce sourced locally.
Can’t eat this or that? Vegan, gluten or dairy free? No issues – we’re happy to accommodate any of your food preferences.
DirectionsNearest Airport is Moruya or Merimbula - these are small regional airports. Rex Airlines fly into theses airports from Melbourne and Sydney. Pick up is possible from both these airports. Sydney and Canberra are the other nearest airports. Train and bus options also exist from Melbourne and Sydney (allow a whole days travel).
Drive times from:
Canberra 3.5 hours (240 km)
Sydney 6 hours (370 km)
Melbourne 9 hours (670 km)
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
G.a. Gregory October 09, 2018
I had a amazing BreathWork Session with Phil, I was experincing some Anxiety and had Made some big changes in my life moving interstate & insecurity career wise. The session was an opener and helped me see a bigger picture but best of all I enjoyed releasing some old hurts and have felt major adjustments since the session in which some 'stuff' still comes up but much easier to deal with & I feel much more on track! Highly Recommended!