18 Days 200HR Certified Functional Power Yoga Teacher Training - Costa Rica
- Daily yoga classes
- Learn about functional movement and mobility
- Experience magnificence or self-development and realization
- Alignment based Hatha or Vinyasa Power practices
- Professional and experienced instructors
- Daily delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 17 nights accommodation
Schedule6:00am Silence, Meditation and Practice
7:30am Light and Fresh Breakfast
8:00am Lecture, study, group sharing
1:00pm Vegan/Vegetarian Lunch
2:00pm Lecture, study & practice teach
6:30pm Delightful, Fresh and Organic Dinner
7:30pm Deep Rest + Relaxation
About This Event
Hatha / Vinyasa Power Yoga
Functional Movement & Mobility
Magnificence / Self Development and Realization
In this program you will study and learn fundamentals of yoga, asana (postures), pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation. What makes this curriculum one of its kind and rare is the application of Functional Movement, Mobility and Self Development. We provide our trainees with all the necessary tools needed to teach yoga with great precision, clarity and authenticity.
I learned to apply the psychology of yoga to life. The facilitators experience and teaching methodology is strong and grounding. I now I feel whole, at peace, confident and prepared to teach. My heart is full. -Stephanie, FPY graduate
- 17 night accommodation
- 3 delicious daily meals
- Functional Power Yoga Manual
- All classes, lectures and workshops
- Certificate upon completion of program
What's Not IncludedAirfare
Transportation to center
Venue HighlightsBlue Zone Retreat is an intimate and beautiful center surrounded by nature and silence. Located only 5 minute walk from Tambor beach, Blue zone is a perfect place to retreat, connect and experience this transformational training.
AccommodationsWe only have a few spots left! Double shared room and bathroom with no A/C. If you have any specific requirements, please contact us directly.
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineAll meals our delicious meals are made by our local chef. From vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, any dietary needs are addressed with much love and joy.
DirectionsFrom San Jose:
1) Fastest and easiest way is to fly to Tambor Airport where you will be picked up.
2) You can take a taxi or shuttle to Puntarenas Port to take the Ferry to Paqueras. Once you arrive, you can take another taxi to Blue Zone Retreat center.
3) You can take a local bus. There are only 2 daily.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...