Ayahuasca Retreat 7 days
About This Event
Treehouse Lodging. Female led ceremonies. Small group retreats with personal attention. Flexible Pricing. 1500 Acres of Virgin Amazon Rainforest. Volunteering.
We work with the principle of “Where Attention goes, Energy flows” – through a deeply intentional work in ceremony we introduce our guests to new tools of self-healing and transformation.
Keeping our retreat groups exceptionally small ( 6 -8 people), allows us to provide personal attention to each of our guests and to keep the atmosphere of a small family house in the deep forest.
We hold a gentle space for processing traumas and re-programming of psychic patterns that no longer serve. At Canto Luz we also provide space for shamanic plant dietas for the ones who are ready to embrace serious inner work and encounter plant allies.
Your commitment and work during your retreat at Canto Luz will be a step in a life long process of working with your Higher Self.
Our goals are for long lasting changes in our guests’ lives and their accomplishments become the source of pride for Canto Luz.
Each retreat will offer you:
- Transportation from Puerto Maldonado to Canto Luz
- Accommodation in our shared tree houses completely screened from mosquitos and with mosquito netting provided over the beds.- Ayahuasca ceremonies (the number dependent on the type of the retreat)
- Individual health consultations, if requiered
- Flower baths and cleanses ( optional )
- Individually selected plant dietas (depending on the type of the retreat)
- Pre- and post- ceremony sharing circles
- Opportunity to deepen your shamanic knowledge and knowledge of the medicinal plants
- Jungle walks- Locally grown vegetarian food cooked with love
- Translation from Spanish to English and Russian
Canto Luz Centre for Conservation and Cultural Preservation is a registered not for profit organization dedicated to working with local indigenous communities, supporting preservation of their cultures, healing modalities and environment.Our goal is to help to preserve the biggest tropical rainforest in the world by restoring the balance between the modern man and his surroundings, by reconnecting ourselves to our hearts through the traditional shamanic work of the Amazon.
Our home is located in the middle of primal rainforest full of animals and birds and we offer unique tree house living as a way to re-connect with nature. We offer flexible pricing on our Ayahuasca retreats, shamanic plant dietas and work exchange opportunities.
Canto Luz offers various options for accommodation and can host between 6 and 12 people at a time in our 3 double occupancy treehouses or the ground level 4-bedroom house. We are also available to host any guest retreats that might benefit from the rainforest setting. All our houses are completely misquito-proof and built with locally sourced lumber, often from salvaged wood and with focus on simplicity, sustainability and functionality.
Reyna Luz Edery Flores is a curandera with over 20 years of experience working with medicinal plants of the Amazon. Her strong leadership of the ceremony has a feeling of being embraced by a Mother. Reyna is famous for her beautiful singing and gentle, loving energy.