Joshua Tree Desert Rejuvenation Retreat
- This Joshua Tree retreat has been designed to enable healing and breaking down of personal barriers. Our goal is to rejuvenate the body, mind, and spirit, leaving you feeling stronger on every front.
- Our multi-talented facilitators for this event:
- Carrie Hoffman
- Yoga instructor, meditation teacher, and Ayurvedic health councilor.
- Zach Minnich
- Plant-based chef, reiki master, and rock climbing instructor.
- Bailey Heath
- Massage Therapist, sound healer
- Joshua Tree National Park and the surrounding area is one of the most magical places on earth. We try to let the land speak for itself while providing everything you need to heal, grow, and find abundance!
- One of the main events of this retreat is a sound healing session at the Integretron, an out of this world space designed to reverberate like a cello. Words cannot do this event justice so please research it on your own time!
ScheduleVinyasa flow yoga and breathwork
Group outings to park - climbing or hiking
Optional private sessions or massage
Sunset yin yoga and meditation in the park
Cacao ceremony and ecstatic dance!
About This Event
Our last Desert Rejuvenation Retreat in Joshua Tree was incredible, so we can't wait to go back! This year we're hosting our retreat at the incredible Rancho de Colores house! Accommodation options include shared bedrooms in the house, a vintage RV out back, or camping in your own tent outside! Tent and RV campers will get full access to the house and outdoor common areas as well. There's a fun cowboy pool for cold plunges after a hot day! This retreat will max out at 12 guests in order to keep the community small and intimate.
The Joshua Tree desert is a magical land sure to challenge your adaptability and creativity. We love hosting retreats here because we get to blend outdoor adventure with mystical meditation and inspired creativity! We can't wait to reveal what we have planned for this one!
- 6 yoga sessions with Carrie
- 4 meditation sessions including a guided "Wim Hof"-style transformational breathwork meditation
- Reiki healing
- Private sound healing at The Integratron
- Guided rock climbing (all levels welcome!), hiking, and time to explore on your own in Joshua Tree National Park
- Cacao ceremony, jam sessions, and dancing under the stars
- Abstract painting class
- Joshua Tree town art tour
- Journaling prompts and exercises
- Private sessions of your choice: Ayurvedic health/recovery counseling, Reiki energy healing, private breathwork or yoga
- Massage from guest massage therapist in-training Bailee Heath
- Food will be all plant-based, "gourmet camping" style, cooked by our chef Zach. Coffee, tea, and sparkling water.
- There will also be excursions into Joshua Tree National Park, where we can absorb the magic and hopefully get to see lots of spring wildflowers. We'll cover your park entrance and provide you with lunch and hiking/climbing recommendations or guiding.
- Each day will feature a special ceremony. One of these will be an incredible Sound Healing experience at The Integratron and one will be a cacao ceremony with organic cacao from Guatemala. There will be more surprises as well!
- Like we said, this is a packed schedule but everything is optional as always, and there will still be free time to explore on your own or relax.
What's Not IncludedTransportation to and from event.
Camping Equipment (for the BYO camping option. We can supply for an extra fee)
Climbing shoes and harness (can rent in town or bring your own!)
Venue HighlightsThe Rancho De Colores is a colorful and peaceful location just outside the Joshua Tree National Park entrance. The space features 2 patios for everyone to stretch out, cozy lounging spaces indoors, a cowboy pool for soaks on warm days, laundry room, and various art throughout the property. At night there is a fire pit for enjoying the beautiful desert night sky!
AccommodationsCamping Option (bring your own tent): $550 per person
Color Trip Trailer (Vintage RV Out Back): $800 for 1 person, or $1250 for 2 people
RV includes: Queen bed, private bathroom, kitchen space, AC and heat, mini cowboy pool, patio area, plus access to all the common areas of the house, fire pit, and outdoor patio!
Shared Room, Single Bed: $650, 1 left!
Shared Room, Queen Bed for 2 people: $600 per person ($1200 per couple)
Shared Room, Queen Bed for 1 person: $800
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Beyond Meet Sloppy Joe
Simmered Plant Based Meet
Sauteed Pepper and Onions
Purple Cabbage Slaw
Salt Brined Double-Fried Potatoes
Carob and Amaranth Superfood Crunch Bars
Sunflower/Sundried Tomato Sausage
Massaged Kale Salad
Jackfruit “Carnitas” Enchiladas
Dessert to be announced
Tempeh Bacon Sandwich
Mustard and “mayo”
Chips & Fruit
Tangy Peanut Sauce
Chocolate chip almond cookies
Sri Lankan Breakfast
Lunch on own
Sweet Potato Gnocchi
Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
Steel Cut Oats with Chia
DirectionsThe nearest airports are either LAX (LA) or Palm Springs. Its about a 2 hour drive from LAX or 1 hour from Palm Springs.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Meditation Retreat Peru – Cusco Cusco Peru Cusco Cusco PeruApr 30 - May 11, 2020 (12 days)