Pure Aliveness Retreat 2020 : Costa Rica
- Pure Aliveness is an intimate experience designed to bring you back home. To yourself, to your body, to the Earth, to a soulful community of women just like you.
- By reconnecting to your feminine essence, embracing it and cultivating it through time-honored embodiment practices, we’ll invite your greatest gifts & expression to flow freely.
- When we allow our body, senses, energy, and creativity to come out to play, we reconnect to what really matters & embody our Soul’s Purpose with ease.
- By curating peace and grounding within you, we’ll restore balance to your nervous system and invite in spacious presence. With room for your Soul to breathe, your intuition can dance, providing greater clarity in all areas of your life.
SchedulePURE ALIVENESS ROADMAP:
Pure Aliveness is an intentionally curated journey of coming home to yourself, a way to see, hear, and feel yourself clearly. Designed to assist you in landing softly within yourself, it is a heart-opening, expansion-fueled container that promotes vitality and embodied integration.
Like a full body exhale, each day will provide reminders that tranquility and empowerment exist within you, now. Through tools designed to create awareness and reconnection to your body & your senses, you will rediscover that true joy arises in the Here & Now and find pleasure in simply Being alive.
SUNRISE MOVEMENT & MEDITATION:
A daily journey of self-discovery and embodiment through movement & stillness.
By connecting to practices that take you out of the busy-ness of your mind and into the wisdom of your body, senses, energy, and creative expression, we’ll connect to deep peace, strength, fluidity, and limitless possibilities for all areas of your life.
Conscious movement is essential to recognize your life’s potential & deep connection to the rhythm of nature through your body and your breath. By tuning in to these elements regularly and often, you create powerful awareness and become unstoppable, expanded beyond limitation – fully alive.
Depending upon the day, we will explore various types of conscious movement & meditation — this may include yoga, dance, Pilates, stretching, special movement workshops, moving and/or guided meditations, and more. (Appropriate for all levels.)
GROUP CIRCLES & WORKSHOPS:
While your intention for joining Pure Aliveness is unique to you, as a group we co-create an experience of deeper healing and commonality. We are stronger together and through this shared experience we are better able to thrive in the face of fear, anxiety, self-doubt, negativity, judgement, insecurity, and adversity.
When you have an ecology of support surrounding you it is much easier to feel empowered to rise and truly flourish in your life. This is an opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the healing power of healthy sisterhood and take your learning deeper through curated workshops, sharing and integration circles and more.
RITUAL & CEREMONIAL ENHANCEMENTS:
The importance of ritual and ceremony in our daily life is vastly underutilized. Ceremony and rituals have been used for millennia to anchor in important moments of learning, crystallizing the sacred & honoring rites of passage. Through intentional use of ritual & ceremony throughout our week together, we invite an embodied integration of all that is uncovered throughout the week, supporting you to remember Who You Really Are and live as this version of yourself more fully.
There is plenty of time for growth, expansion and community connection throughout our 7 days together and we’ll guide you every step of the way. And we’ve also included spacious free time for you to do with as you wish. Select from a long list of activities from bodywork to surfing to waterfall hikes. You can explore the jungle or simply relax, restore or hang by the pool.
About This Event
Join Stephanie Burg, Women’s Embodiment Guide & Certified Life Coach, for a stunning week of soulful community, self-connection, and re-wilding in natural paradise.
Experience your body as the conduit for Divine wisdom, expression, and life force energy that she truly is. Come home to yourself, the Earth, and a sacred sisterhood of like-hearted women.
Spend 7 days in Pure Aliveness on the Pacific Coast Side of Costa Rica embracing the feminine aspects of yourself you’ve never lost. Expect panoramic ocean views, cool breezes, lush jungle, and a reconnection to your wild, feminine vitality.
Mindful Movement. Conscious Dance. Breathwork. Meditation. Ritual.
Transformational Healing. Indigenous Wisdom. Soulful & Inspiring Community.
“Stephanie is a conduit to healing. Through her support she helped me alchemize decades of shame and self-hate into new levels of embodied self-forgiveness and self-compassion. It is a rare thing to be held in such wisdom and unconditional support."
- + 7 nights shared accommodation in a spacious, comfortable jungle oasis (including A/C, hot water, and private bathrooms)
- + 3 deliciously nourishing meals each day (dinner on arrival; breakfast on departure)
- + Deep embodiment work & transformational healing sessions: Breathwork, conscious dance, somatic therapy, group integration circles and more
- + Sunrise & sunset movement / dance and meditation each day
- + Workshops with special guest teachers
- + Soulful & inspiring community — connect with like-hearted women at all stages of life. We welcome all women.
- + Sound healing
- + Cacao medicine sharing
- + Group coaching calls pre & post-retreat
- + Private Facebook group to stay connected before, during, & after the retreat
- + Optional excursions to local beaches, shopping, & adventures (i.e Surfing, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Sunset Boat Tours, Ziplining, ATV Tours, Horseback Riding, Turtle Tours, Wildlife Hikes.)
- + Plenty of space for deep rest & relaxation – The schedule includes time for personal reflection and relaxation amid community connection.
- + Immersion in the beauty of nature
- + Round-trip airport shuttle to/from Liberia airport on start & end dates
- And much, much, more…
What's Not IncludedAirfare to Liberia, CR
Travel insurance (recommended)
Additional excursions, bodywork, souvenirs, gratuities & snacks
Venue HighlightsAbout Nosara, Costa Rica:
We’ll be staying on the Pacific Coast side of Costa Rica in lush Nosara. Nosara is one of only five Blue Zones in the world, meaning it is an area where residents enjoy an extraordinarily long, healthy lifespan, often living to be over 100 years of age. Costa Rican culture is a vibrant blend of indigenous heritage and often called the happiest country in the world. It is a paradise for peace and biodiversity with a passion for freedom, environmental stewardship, and a history of democracy and equality for all.
The Retreat Center:
Our retreat will be held at embodiment haven Rayos Del Sol, a private property nestled high atop a mountain overlooking pristine views of the jungle and Pacific Ocean. Up here, the air is cool and pleasant breezes carry in the sound of crashing waves, birds chirping, and howler monkeys calling. Playa Ostional’s beautiful black sand beach is a 10-minute walk down the mountain, through the jungle, and is an amazing place to watch the sunset. We have this incredible, secluded property to ourselves. It includes a stunning pool with sunset views, outdoor lounge area, outdoor meditation and movement shalas, communal dining area, sweat lodge, jungle obstacle course, and so much more.
Shared accommodation is included in your investment featuring modern amenities such as A/C, on-demand hot water, and private bathrooms. Toiletries, fresh linens, and towels are provided for every guest. All rooms are located within a 3-5 minute walk from the main common area and have patios for lounging outdoors. If you are coming by yourself, we will match you with a roommate who best suits your preferences (we will gather preferences after registration).
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/Cuisine• 3 buffet-style meals per day prepared by a private chef
• Breakfast includes tea, drip coffee and either fresh fruit juice or smoothies depending on the day’s meal
• Meals can be tailored to accommodate for vegetarian, dairy or gluten-free groups
• Healthy snacks are available for purchase, and retreat guests are welcomed to bring their own
• Kombucha and fresh coconut water will be available on-site for purchase.
*Food Allergies: We take food allergies very seriously and will do our best to make sure you have everything you need to be fully & safely nourished during our time together. If you’re concerned about not having what you need, you are welcome to bring your favorite snacks or supplements to be sure.
DirectionsWe'll stay on the Pacific coast of the Nicoya Peninsula of Costa Rica. It is situated between the towns of San Juanillo and Ostional, about 10km north of Nosara. Transportation to / from Libera Airport in Costa Rica is included in your investment and will be arranged for you prior to your arrival by your retreat facilitators.
All deposits are non-refundable.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
CircAsana – Popoyo Rivas Nicaragua Popoyo Rivas NicaraguaJan 31 - Feb 7, 2021 (8 days)
Doron Yoga & Zen Center – Sololá Department Guatemala Sololá Department GuatemalaJun 21 - Jul 11, 2020 (21 days)
Doron Yoga & Zen Center – Sololá Department Guatemala Sololá Department GuatemalaOct 25 - Nov 14, 2020 (21 days)