3 Day Relax & Recharge Healing Women's Retreat in Florida, USA
- Experience the magical energy of Florida, its rich history, and charm as you relax, heal, and reset in this powerful group experience.
- During our journey together:
- • We will clear & balance your chakras
- • Release stagnate energy
- • Increase your vibration
- • Recharge & rejuvenate
- • Help you start living an incredible life of deeper meaning, peace, and well being
- • Treat yourself to some "ME" time
- • De-Stress and relax
- • Experience beautiful shifts
- • Encounter energy, frequencies, and vibrations
- • And more...
- We are only 30 minutes from historic St. Augustine, known for its rich history, art & music, restaurants, and historical sites...
- Recover from a long period of stressful work or family situations...
- Restore your mind, body, and soul...
- A relaxing holiday in a beautiful location...
- The ideal place to unplug, slow down, and get back in touch with yourself...
- An amazing escape if you’re feeling stressed, tired, overworked, or just need a week to relax...
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body...
ScheduleOur days begin with gentle AM movement, breathing, and meditation.
We will then proceed with our scheduled event program which differs every day. We will explore and learn about mindfulness, tools & techniques for achieving health & well being, practice rituals for transformation, intention setting, receive daily healing sessions, activations, music therapy, and more...
Day 1: Begins at 5:00 PM (followed by scheduled event)
Day 2: Begins at 8:00 AM (followed by scheduled event)
Day 3: Begins at 8:00 AM and ends around 12:00 PM
About This Event
Participate in a life-changing group immersion and activation experience to clear, activate, and recharge yourself energetically...
Experience high frequency to rapidly release stress, anxiety, and blocks and expand your energetic capacity to receive healing...
Learn tools & techniques for achieving health & well being effortlessly...
Discover how to be more aligned & attuned in your physical world to manifest greater good...
Receive FREE Gifts...
- • Upscale Accommodations
- • WiFi Connection
- • Central Heat and Air
- • FREE Parking
- • Intimate Group Setting (up to 4 people)
- • Group Excursion To Walter Jones Historical Park
- • Group Healing Sessions
- • Aromatherapy
- • FREE Gifts
- • Meditation, Breathing, and Mindfulness Sessions
- • Delicious & Nutritious Meals and Snacks
- • Welcome Drink
- • Water, Tea, Coffee Served Throughout The Day
- • And More...
What's Not IncludedAdditional treatments
Venue HighlightsYou will experience the peaceful setting of our upscale home in Jacksonville Florida. It is located in a prime location and minutes from restaurants, parks & recreation, I-95, and I-295.
The Mandarin area is characterized by its magnificent oak trees draped with Spanish moss and offers shopping, riverfront outdoor activities, and historical sites.
Once an important river port for shipping oranges and other citrus fruit northward, today Mandarin is a blend of residential areas and shopping.
The Mandarin Museum and Walter Jones Historical Park is a 10-acre riverfront site dating back to 1876 and is only 5 minutes from our home. We are minutes from major nationally known chains as well as locally owned spots to enjoy.
We are located only 30 minutes from St. Augustine, the nation's oldest city, founded in 1565 that is a MUST see! Sightseeing can be done prior to the start of the event or at the end.
AccommodationsAccommodations are located at our beautiful upscale home and are as follows:
Private In Law Suite (With Private Entrance): You will have this entire guest suite to yourself for great privacy. The suite has lots of natural light, new flooring, new paint, Queen size bed, nice size bathroom, big closet, a large desk, fluffy bath towels, basic necessities (soap, shampoo, hair dryer) and a 40" HDTV. There is also a small refrigerator, small microwave, coffee maker, coffee, and tea for your enjoyment.
Large Master Bedroom (With Private Bath): This is the largest room in the house and offers a Queen size bed, a fold out day bed, huge closet, a nice size dresser, lots of natural light, new flooring, new paint, duel sinks, large bathroom, fluffy bath towels, basic necessities (soap, shampoo, hair dryer) and a 40" HDTV. This room is designed to be shared between 2 adults and choice of bed is "first come first serve."
Cozy Bedroom: This private room is adorable and offers a Queen size bed, a nice size closet, lots of natural light, new paint, and a 30" HDTV. The shared bathroom is located next to it and offers duel sinks, fluffy bath towels, and basic necessities (soap, shampoo, hairdryer).
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Ceremony Space
Menu/CuisineWe will provide a wide selection of delicious meals to include a hot breakfast buffet, a lunch bag for our lunch excursion, a dinner buffet, Hors D'oeuvres, healthy snacks, and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the retreat.
Breakfast buffet may include fresh fruit, cheese, toasts, eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, juice, coffee, tea, among others.
Takeaway lunch may include cold cut sandwiches, drinks, among others.
Light snacks and beverages throughout the day may include water, tea, coffee, home baked goods, nuts, chips, among others.
Dinner may include salads, meats, fish, drinks, among others.
If you require special dietary meals please make arrangements.
DirectionsWe are located about 35 minutes from JAX International Airport.
You will find numerous rental car agencies located at the airport for your convenience.