Children of Tomorrow - Summer Fling
About This Event
Our VISION is to offer people the chance to party with a purpose and dance outdoors under the stars while immersed in nature, in a Safe container, that nurtures possibilities, with the intention to promote connection, growth and celebration. Our holistic experiences each combine celebration with a decompression containing Wellbeing & Connection back to oneself.
IS AN ODE TO EVERYTHING THAT IS EPHEMERAL BUT FEELS ETERNAL. IT IS A RESPITE FROM THE EVERYDAY. A MICRO ROMANCE OF A NIGHT WHERE THERE IS NOTHING BUT POSSIBILITIES THAT ARE HIDDEN UNDER THE STARS.
WHAT WILL BE HAPPENING…
-Sunset community time & networking
– Epic party w/ Full Svc Bar & Music with Multiple DJs + Show
– Sacred fire & Tree Area (ritual) – Different scenarios for chilling
– Decompression session on sunday – Pool, blue clay, yoga, Meditation & sound healing + Massage (a la carte) & Clean Fruits & Smoothies
– Magic Mushroom lounge + experience
– Glamping / clean bathrooms for overnight stays
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Theo Hanson October 22, 2017Incredible Destination!
The property is amazing. Easy access from airport and incredible views. There is a perfect balance of open spaces and forests. Lot's to see and do on the property. It is away from all the crazy hustle and bustle. Property is changing! Our event was 100% pop up eco-village glamping. 52 attendees and a large amount of event staff. Excited to hold more events there. Check out www.CancerUnplugged.com to see a 3 min recap video. You will see the property and layout. Huge props to Edward Z and crew.