Unraveling Grief: Transforming Mother's Day
- Presenting a 3-hour virtual retreat from the comfort of your own home on Saturday, May 9th 9am-12n PT/12n-3pm ET via Zoom!
- Powerful and transforming healing processes based on the leaders personal experiences of pain and loss around the motherhood role,
- offering practical tools, practices, guided meditations, sound healing, incredible musical enrichment, and journaling activities.
- You will leave with the new realization of how honoring the mother within is the real gift we celebrate on Mother’s Day.
- Support provided for each of you who truly want to heal the pain, sadness and grief over the loss of mother roles in your life.
- Our goal is to provide a safe and confidential space, tools and practices, allowing for emotional healing and the discovery of gifts being
- offered to experience a more meaningful Mother's Day and life in general.
Schedule3-hour online healing and transformational experience:
* Will be provided instruction on creating sacred space in advance after registration received
* Musical enrichment and welcome sharing
* Shared stories of grief around mother's; including facilitator's personal experience and journey through grief
* Deep healing sessions with gong sound healing leading into guided meditation sessions
* Exploring the Divine Feminine within as an alternative to traditional Mother's Day celebration - discussion and journal sessions
* Shifting from grief pain to gratitude as the gift of the Mother Within is experienced, always present to love, nurture and support us.
About This Event
Saturday, May 9th 3-hours 9am - 12n PT via Zoom
A Virtual Retreat alternative to Traditional Mother's Day - discover the Mother Within as the real gift we honor on Mother's Day!
A sacred time to unravel the grief triggered by media attention of Mother's Day and spend time healing and transforming the energy of pain we carry that holds us back from experiencing a more meaningful life reality - whether on Mother's Day or any day of the year.
Our retreat mission is to make a difference in the world by empowering others through unraveling and transforming grief to embrace life and experience a more meaningful life of gratitude and well-being.
- Online experience, anything needed to set-up in your home will be provided in a document at least 1 week in advance of the retreat session. Zoom link will be sent in advance after registration as well.
- Music and Gong Sound experience via audio through Zoom.
- Downloads of a recorded gong session and a guided meditation track will be offered as gifts after the retreat is complete.
- Personal support of facilitators during the retreat to honor your own journey during the experience.
What's Not IncludedYour personal needs and set-up at home.
Technical support for setting up Zoom meeting.
Venue HighlightsA 3-hour virtual retreat scheduled via Zoom from the comfort of your own home - no need to pack or travel!
Your refrigerator accessible as needed!
Comfort breaks scheduled for you to stretch and use your own personal space as you desire!
AccommodationsFuture accommodations will depend on locations of physical retreats scheduled. Currently we have rescheduled our May 2020 retreat for March 18-21, 2021 at Unity Village, MO Hotel and Conference Center outside of Kansas City, MO. Details to be available soon.
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Aug 12 - 15, 2021 (4 days)
Apr 7 - 12, 2021 (6 days)
May 24 - 31, 2021 (8 days)