Irie Yoga Prana Vayu Retreat
About This Event
Irie Yoga is a life-style. A way of being loving and peaceful through Yoga and Mindful Living. This week together is meant to support deepening your awareness in your yoga practice and in your life. Our asana practice will emphasize the Prana Vayus, the main flows in the energy body supporting our physical health and peace of mind. Iris teaches a Vinyasa style yoga, emphasizing core strength, alignment and a continuity of awareness in and between poses with modifications for all levels. Pranayama, Meditation, Kirtan and Sutra Study will also be offered, developing a deeper relationship with the breath, nadam (the inner sound), the heart's song and the mind's wisdom.
For more information about Iris see her website: (contact info blocked)
Your Time at Mar de Jade will include:
• 2 yoga classes and 3 healthy meals daily, including fresh local fish and produce with attention to your personal needs.
• You can customize your free time to fit you: retreat/vacation, chill or adventure, the choice is yours.
• Single, double and dorms style lodging options are available on a first come first serve basis. Check out lodging and activity options at (contact info blocked)
- 6:30 am: Coffee & Tea
- 7 - 8 am: Morning Chanting, Pranayama and Meditation
- 8 - 9:30 am: Irie Flow
- 9:30- 10:30 am: Breakfast
- 1 - 2 pm: Lunch
- 5 - 6 pm: Irie Slow Flow
- 7 - 8 pm: Dinner
- *Some optional evening sutra study and kirtan
$400 reserves your spot but 1/2 due to reserve your room of choice
1/2 your full amount Due by Sept. 1 or before
Total due by Dec. 15
Yoga, Lodging plus 3 Delicious and Healthy Meals per day:
Single $2450 | Double $1700 | Triple $1450 | Quad $1350
Single $2100 | Double $1600 | Triple $1400 | Quad $1300
Guest Room w/Loft $1900 | Double $1450 | Triple $1300 | Quad $1200
*Rooms are limited - please sign up early!
Your Airfare (fly into PVR arriving on Jan 16 and departing on Jan 22) You might enjoy arriving early and booking accommodations in Chacala.
Round Trip Van Transfer from Airport. Closer to the date, we will let you know our scheduled Van Service Times for the dates of Jan 16 (arrival) and Jan 22 (departure). If you can sink your arrival and departure times this transport service will be less than if you hire a private taxi. Payable in cash at time of service.
Alcoholic Beverages (we will be asking you to limit consumption of alcohol during your mindful living retreat)
Any additional recreational fees such as whale watching, tours, guided hikes etc.