Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training, South Goa
- Become your own teacher and share your wisdom with others
- Activate and balance the Chakras, unblock subtle channels of pranic energies, nadis and meridians to awaken the Kundalini Shakti
- Understand the mind and unblock it to create abundances in life on different levels (love, relationships, money, sex, work, etc.)
- Untap the secret Femininity (Yin energy), which is repressed for millennia, to love and share unconditionally the essence of spiritual heart
- Purify and vitalize the body, nervous system and senses to live a healthy and playful life
- Activate the Third Eye (pineal gland) to awaken clairvoyance, raise consciousness and activate Spirit Molecules or the Soma (natural DMT/bliss state/joy)
- Heal oneself through direct understanding of the root causes of past traumas and hangovers
- Rewire and rejuvenate the brain, vitalize its neuroplasticity to shift perception beyond conditioning
- Distress and cure insomnia, psychosomatic diseases to flow with existence harmoniously in any circumstances
- Dissolve negative emotional patterns, dependencies and false ego
- Improve cognitive skills to manifest true intelligence and creativity in daily living
- Understand the interdependence of life as a holistic living
- Taste the secrets of living free and spontaneously in a chaotic world
- Become aware and master the different energies and elements within oneself
- Learn the secrets of intimacy and tips for couples to experience a loving fulfilled life in all circumstances
- Vibrate with the Quantum Vibrations and energy to create reality according to an individual
- Redesign the matrix of your life in order to flow with the matrix of the cosmic life
Schedule7:30 – 8:30 Awakening of Prana (Tantric breathwork)
8:30 – 10:00 Mukta Tantra Yoga Asana Practice (Chakras / Kundalini) & a blend of Tantric Meditation
10:00 – 11:15 Breakfast
11:15 – 12:15 Energetic Anatomy of Chakras / Philosophy of Tantra / Tantra Sutra
12:15 – 13:15 Practical Philosophy of Tantra, Self Inquiry, Questions / Art of Teaching & Energetic Alignments
13:15 -15:30 Lunch, Self Study/Care
15:30 – 17:00 Mukta Tantra Yoga Asana Practice (Chakras / Kundalini)
17:00 – 18:00 Tantric Meditation
About This Event
The Inner Yoga of Ancient India, the Yoga of awareness & presence!
The secret of absolute freedom and Awakening of the Intelligence beyond Taboos!
Mukta Tantra Yoga Teacher Training is for all those who are looking for practical spirituality and ready to manifest their true blissful selves. For those who are ready to see in the light of their own intelligence not following blindly any pattern, system of philosophy, gurus, organised religions. If you count yourself to those, a Teacher Training Course with Mukta is exactly what you are looking for. It is inspired by Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and Kashmir Shaivism (also called Himalayan Tantra, Agama, Trika, etc.) and from Mukta’s Father and various Mystics as well as his life experiences.
Mukta Tantra Yoga is not Hatha Yoga or Neo Western Tantra or Western Kundalini Yoga. It has evolved very differently in non-dualistic environment and passed orally through generation to generation in a practical way and not to be found in scholarly books. Sure we can find many philosophical books but not practical approach.
Mukta Tantra Yoga is rightly and systematically using a Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga of Tantric Asanas, Kundalini, Chakras, Mantras, Tantric Meditations, Tantric Breath, Bandhas, Prana, Sounds, Vibrations, Light, Prana, Elements, Energies, Soma and Recognition to remain present in the moment and reflect our true nature without the interference of conditioned mind. We are using our body, mind & senses to express our true freedom (also called Pure Consciousness by Shiva).
Mukta Tantra Yoga supports self-awareness born out of direct observation. Awareness makes us present to face daily life as it comes and responding with the fresh intelligence of the moment.
An effort to fit to any selfish society is the surest way to get lost. Only a truly dropout or misfit can see beyond the dust of so called taboos. Being yourself as you are is the key and not trying to fit to the others expectations. Dropouts are the update of our society and misunderstood by the common masses.
**Why you should do a Mukta Kundalini Tantra Yoga, Chakra Yoga & Meditations Teacher Training ?**
- Become your own teacher first: if you are a good learner or not just looking for certification but putting your passionate efforts to understand and to be light to yourself, only then you can begin your teaching journey. This course is not to get lost in philosophies but to get an understanding of practical Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and the psychology of non-dual way of living day-to-day life in bliss. Then only one can become an integrated Mukta Tantra Yoga and Meditation Teacher and teach various spiritually and worldly groups.
- Mukta Tantra Yoga is not a commodity one can buy, it is rather a direct perception one can perceive only with humbleness and an open heart. Mukta’s wisdom is born out of an unconditioned mind of Asia. His passion is to share his practical understanding of the essence of Tantra and Indian Mysticism to live daily lives in the moment. After learning from him you will find yourself and the world around you with a direct perspective beyond all moralities and beliefs.
- Vitalize and rewire the brain and its neuro-plasticity, improve cognitive learning and activate the Soma (natural DMT, Eternal Bliss state/Joy) according to the essential nature of the individual
- Understanding of oneself helps to let go the self
- Study in depth the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Deep Understanding of the Science of Sounds and Vibrations
- The Science of Tantric Mantras, Elements, Yantras, Light, Energies and Tantric Breath (Prana)
- Traditional Tantric meditations and its Sutra philosophy to go beyond body, mind and self
- Tantric Vipassana (1st steps of 16 steps) and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking and no-mind
- Learn Energetic Alignments with your true essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Spiritual understanding of the Bandhas, 7 Bodies, 5 Pranas, 36 Elements, Divine Goddesses (Shakti/Energy), Mudras and their importance in relation to Chakras Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in Tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Taste the essence of the heart of Shiva’s teachings (the first God of India) and direct understanding through right knowledge what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspective. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Practical understanding that life is not goal-oriented emotionally it is rather experiencing the true bliss of life here and now beyond all sufferings
- Practical understanding of the dynamic of relationships including Kaula Tantra and its implications in daily living for couple to taste the organismic eternal bliss
- Understand that following blindly any system or anybody which are based on greed and hope in the future leads to all sorts of illusions and eventually breeds psychosomatic problems and leads to slavery. Right doubting and inquiring is the essence of Mukta Tantra Yoga
- Learn how to be an integrated self who has true practical understanding through direct observation and self-inquiry
- Learn for yourself how to live and sustain freely in this chaotic and competitive world and to express your freedom biologically, emotionally and mentally
- Our ritual is living choicelessly aware in all the mundane activities of life and act accordingly beyond all conditioning
- Learning how to use doubt healthily and not become pray to spiritual or material systems.
**Please read carefully the below notes. We may sound rude, but these are only to make things clear for practical purposes. Only to give clear orientation so you are aware of what to expect:**
-If you are truly interested in awakening your intelligence and not only looking for bookish knowledge then you are welcome.
-If you want to stand on your own feet and not looking to escape through spirituality or follow blindly then this is for you.
-If you are open to be challenged or ready to break your own limitations then join our course with a fresh mind to understand yourself authentically!
-If you know that you already know, then you don’t need to know!
-If you know that you don’t know and are open to learn humbly, you are welcome to join our course!
-Please be clear and honest about your intentions to do this course before booking.
-Please fill out this form only if you are serious to apply for a course.
-Please pay the deposit once your application is approved.
"Great school if you want to learn to apply 'spirituality' to day to day living. A course to end all courses and let the seeker rest." - Jessie
- The Teacher Training start with a Welcoming Ceremony in the afternoon of the starting date.
- Those who will complete the full teacher training will be eligible to get 200 hrs. Yoga Alliance Certification.
- We will provide notes but not a manual because notes will be tailored according to the need and intelligence of our students. We need to update these notes time to time to keep to the level of our students.
- Practical implication of philosophy will be explained so one can integrate it in daily life.
- Saturday & Sundays are off.
- 23 nights accommodation
What's Not IncludedTravel costs
Venue HighlightsOur yogasala is located at Agonda Beach at Agonda Shanti Village Resort. It is few meters away from the beach and surrounded by nature.
AccommodationsPrivate room with attached bathroom
23 nights accommodation
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineFor the moment we have felt not to include meals in our training so students are free to eat as they feel and there are plenty of good economical choices around and opportunities to interact with others. Also many students are not into eating Indian food every day and it’s good to eat according to the need and taste of ones culture to keep the mood happy.
DirectionsGoa International Airport more commonly known as Dabolim Airport is located in the city of Dabolim in Goa, India. It is the only airport in the state. The Dabolim Airport is around 63 kilometres to Agonda Beach. It is well connected by daily flights from Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Cochin and Bangalore and supports nearly all the domestic airlines. You can also access via train or bus from big cities.
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Ana Carvalho April 08, 2020
Mukta Tantra Yoga Teacher Training (200hrs) was a beautiful experience beyond my expectations. I practiced different styles of Yoga classes for many years but I wanted to learn to be my own teacher and Mukta Tantra Yoga ended up a discovery bigger than that. This Teacher Training was a break through to all the pre conceptions I had about Yoga. I was used to push myself very hard to get the perfect pose alignment and to be adjusted, but in Mukta Tantra Yoga I learnt to be present and to feel each pose from inside, with softness and surrender but yet strong and engaged. The journey to feel my inner self, my fire, my softness, and femininity did clearly grow day after day. Mukta is a very knowledgeable, experienced and inspiring teacher which makes his philosophy classes very powerful. He make us self-inquire every day and it really challenged me on my beliefs, patterns, fears, taboos, dreams, traumas, attachments etc. I really recommend Mukta Tantra Yoga, it is much more than just becoming a Yoga Teacher, it´s all about becoming free and enjoying that freedom. Thank you so much Mukta!
Similar Retreats You Might Like