Meditation Alignment Sessions (90 min)
About This Event
When we practice Yoga, we aim to achieve stillness of the mind, not the body - the body is just a tool to help steady the mind using concentration through asana. This physical practice is a preparation to work with the mind, where the true Yoga begins. Modern practitioners are usually more focused on adjustments of the body, forgetting where the most important adjustments should be happening.
When we adjust in asanas we aim to place every limb in a particular way to open up energy channels in the body… same goes in the mind - we need to concentrate the mind in a certain way to navigate through obstacles and distractions that block the psychic energy flow keeping us from realizing the true Self.
We offer a unique service providing private sessions for proper alignment of the mind, where we will adjust it through guided meditation in order to remove inner blockages in the subconscious and help make significant progress in your practice.
Venue Highlights- Led by a diverse team of experienced teachers
- Increase your mindfulness with a unique meditation program
- Learn authentic Hatha Yoga combined with modern dynamic styles
- Receive a deeper knowledge of yoga philosophy, anatomy and physiology
- Experience life on a tropical island in a loving conscious community
- Train in a magical venue surrounded by raw tropical nature
- Healthy and delicious vegetarian breakfast and lunch
- 28 nights accommodation
AccommodationsWe offer 4 types of accommodation:
1) One Yoga Guest House. Shared rooms with 2-4 people in each room. Located 5-10 min drive by bike from our yoga halls.
2) Sea View Bungalow. Private wooden bungalow with sea view. Located in walking distance to our yoga halls.
3) Superior Sea View Bungalow. Private modern concrete bungalow with sea view. Located in walking distance to our yoga halls.
4) Beachfront Bungalow. Private modern concrete bungalow with direct access to private beach. Located in walking distance to our yoga halls.
All options has aircon and Wifi.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineHealthy and delicious vegetarian breakfast and lunch is include on all teaching days.
DirectionsFlight to Samui Airport (USM). Between Bangkok and Koh Samui, there are many daily services run by Bangkok Airways. Flying time is about 50 minutes. Once you arrive at Samui you need to take ferry from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan, for about 300 THB one way. Once you arrive at Koh Phangan pick up taxis are available from the pier. Please inform the taxi to drive you to booked accommodation. Taxis are approximately 150 THB per person.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 15-29 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-14 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Koh Samui Surat Thani Thailand Koh Samui Surat Thani ThailandOct 31 - Nov 21, 2020 (22 days)
Wonderland Healing Center – Surat Thani Thailand Surat Thani Thailand13 Days / 12 Nights Wellness & Yoga, Detox, Self-inquiring, and Energizing Retreat in Koh Phangan, Thailand13 Nights
Luna Alignment Yoga – Ko Pha-ngan Surat Thani Thailand Ko Pha-ngan Surat Thani ThailandJun 7 - Jul 5, 2020 (29 days)