Yoga Immersion Course
About This Event
Dive deep into yoga in this yoga immersion containing 40 yoga classes, 20 meditation classes and 20 yoga philosophy lectures.
● Deepen your yoga & meditation practice
● Experience the benefits of an intensive immersion
● Expand and deepen your understanding of yoga
● Understand the true purpose of yoga and where it will bring us
● Learn how to connect the ancient philosophy with modern yoga
This course has been derived from our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Online Training Course. It contains the Yoga, Mediation and Yoga Philosophy classes, but without the Anatomy, Art of Teaching, Practicum, Live calls and Live interactions with teachers.It is therefore ideal for those who want to immerse themselves in yoga but do not want to become a teacher at this point in time.
You can however later upgrade to the 200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training Course and receive full credit for the amount you have paid for this course.
Note that the course may contain references to the Yoga Teacher Training Course.
Venue Highlights- Led by a diverse team of experienced teachers
- Increase your mindfulness with a unique meditation program
- Learn authentic Hatha Yoga combined with modern dynamic styles
- Receive a deeper knowledge of yoga philosophy, anatomy and physiology
- Experience life on a tropical island in a loving conscious community
- Train in a magical venue surrounded by raw tropical nature
- Healthy and delicious vegetarian breakfast and lunch
- 28 nights accommodation
AccommodationsWe offer 4 types of accommodation:
1) One Yoga Guest House. Shared rooms with 2-4 people in each room. Located 5-10 min drive by bike from our yoga halls.
2) Sea View Bungalow. Private wooden bungalow with sea view. Located in walking distance to our yoga halls.
3) Superior Sea View Bungalow. Private modern concrete bungalow with sea view. Located in walking distance to our yoga halls.
4) Beachfront Bungalow. Private modern concrete bungalow with direct access to private beach. Located in walking distance to our yoga halls.
All options has aircon and Wifi.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineHealthy and delicious vegetarian breakfast and lunch is include on all teaching days.
DirectionsFlight to Samui Airport (USM). Between Bangkok and Koh Samui, there are many daily services run by Bangkok Airways. Flying time is about 50 minutes. Once you arrive at Samui you need to take ferry from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan, for about 300 THB one way. Once you arrive at Koh Phangan pick up taxis are available from the pier. Please inform the taxi to drive you to booked accommodation. Taxis are approximately 150 THB per person.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 15-29 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-14 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Koh Samui Surat Thani Thailand Koh Samui Surat Thani ThailandOct 31 - Nov 21, 2020 (22 days)
Luna Alignment Yoga – Ko Pha-ngan Surat Thani Thailand Ko Pha-ngan Surat Thani ThailandSep 20 - Oct 25, 2020 (36 days)
Samma Karuna – Tambon Ko Pha-ngan Chang Wat Surat Thani Thailand Tambon Ko Pha-ngan Chang Wat Surat Thani ThailandSep 6 - Oct 3, 2020 (28 days)
Samma Karuna – Tambon Ko Pha-ngan Chang Wat Surat Thani Thailand Tambon Ko Pha-ngan Chang Wat Surat Thani ThailandNov 15 - Dec 12, 2020 (28 days)