The Yoga & Pilates for Balance your Hormones Retreat I
- We pride ourselves on running meticulously organised, powerful and personalised wellness retreats that combine an exquisite blend of:
- LUXURY ACCOMMODATION,
- DIVINE, HEALTHY CUISINE,
- YOGA & PILATES CLASSES,
- THAI MASSAGE
- INSPIRING COOKING COURSES,
- "THE BALANCING YOUR HORMONES QUEST" daily sessions.
- HORSE RIDING IN NATURE
- WINE TASTING EXPERIENCE IN A LOCAL VINEYARD
- HEALING LIVE MUSIC SESSIONS
- In the heart of Andalusia, we invite you to join our "Vibrant Nourishment" experience.
- "Vibrant Nourishment" is a balanced combination of movement, nutrition and experiences that feed the body, mind and soul.
- Vibrant Nourishment is our holistic approach to wellness.
- At Vibrant Living, our aim is to make your retreat experience effortlessly magical. We believe in attention to detail; in nurturing our clients holistic wellbeing and we do this by connecting like-minded people and exposing our clients to mindful practices.
- If you need to tap out to tap into yourself, take time to explore and find peace in the gardens or relax in the infinity pool surrounded by magnificent views of the coast and mountains.
- Hydration moment with naturally sourced water, with lemon, ginger and herbal teas.
- Yoga class around the infinity pool with stunning views or inside the huge yoga salon with a comforting fireplace.
- Delicious breakfast: a colourful buffet of fruits, eggs, green smoothies, organic cereals, coffee, herbal teas and enhancing supplements.
- The Balancing Your Hormones Quest.
- Some days the Cooking Energetic Food course with our Health Coach.
- Thai massage around the pool in the therapy room
- A detoxifying smoothies or juices whilst having a swim or sunbathing.
- Plant-based buffet lunch.
- Relax and have some down time in your spacious room; around the infinity pool or by simply being in the gardens.
- One day we will visit a Vineyard for a wine tasting experience.
- Another day we will go for a horseriding in wild nature.
- A revitalising pilates class .
- There is a delicious three-course gourmet dinner
- Free time to do as you please.
- Group time where we will watch documentaries; join in meaningful conversations; share your retreat diary writing ; some live music;delicious organic black chocolate; herbal teas and excellent wine.
-Participate in the Live music moments, "Think less and feel more" with our therapist musician through his uplifting healing music with his handpan.
About This Event
At this magic retreat we intend to reach a holistic approach to healing your hormone system. This is achieved through specific yoga and pilates practise, an energising plant-based diet (we will cater for any specific needs) and rejuvenating your body with treatments like Thai massage. Take part in " the Restore Your Hormone Balance" Quest with our health coach and join in our group meetings to share any memorable moments. Participate in the Live music moments, "Think less and feel more" with our therapist musician through his uplifting healing music with his handpan.
Settle into the slower pace that your body, mind and spirit craves.
We will explore the locally produced wines from family-run vineyards and celebrate life and the blessing that brings us all together.
Enjoy a little bit of real Spain by riding one of our fabulous Andalucian horses . There is no better way to enjoy the beauty of the Andalucian countryside than on horseback . You will then ride out through Olive groves, open fields and across riverbeds whilst enjoying the peace and tranquility of this spectacular landscapand connect with nature in a memorable horse ride.
THE BALANCE YOUR HORMONES PROCESS
Our hormonal system is based on a few fundamentals: relaxation, self fulfillment, approach to life, harmony between your approach and your output, clean blood and organs, balance, joy, indulgence, discipline, adequate nourishment, healthy food and healthy habits.
We encourage you to search deeper within yourself, with the help of our health coach, Maria Terol. We pay special attention to the way that we nourish you to improve your stress, nutrition, health issues, inflammation, chronic illness or auto-immune distress.
We take a closer look at different symptoms of imbalance. These include weight gain or loss, exhaustion, trouble sleeping, menopause, bloating, constipation, gut health and thyroid disorder. We will provide you with the resources to gain better understanding, knowledge and awareness of how you can use natural ways to have improved balance and health.
Walk with us your legitimate path to find your inner balance of health, joy and connection.
- 7 nights luxury accommodation
- 3 meals a day of energising food (plant-based with fish and organic meat)
- Airport transfers only to Málaga Airport
- Daily yoga and Pilates sessions
- "The Balancing your Hormones Quest" Course
- Cooking Energetic Food Workshop
- A 1-hour Thai Yoga Massage (additional massage available at extra cost)
- A Vineyard wine tasting experience
- A Horse Ride in nature
- Private healing live music sessions with famous Handpan musician
What's Not Included. Travel Insurance
. Transfer from other airoports
Venue HighlightsThis is a luxury Cortijo - it is an old, converted Andalucian dwelling. With it’s white-washed walls, This Finca is surrounded by path of olive-trees and fragrant herbs and offers a peaceful oasis far from the stresses of modern daily life. The five acres of terraced gardens are swathed in lavender, thyme, and rosemary. Complimentary seasonal fruit and vegetables are all available for our guests to enjoy. As you drive into the property a hushed reverie envelops you, making you want to sit down, take a deep breath and just be. This is more than a renovated Andalusian Cortijo: it is natures very own back garden. With two stunning private swimming pools, Finca La Morera is a perfect Eden of equilibrium and harmony. This converted farmhouse is equipped and furnished to the highest standards by its english owners in a mix of traditional Andalucian and Morroccan styles.
AccommodationsThere are 3 Double rooms and 3 Twin rooms
Double / Twin Bedroom, sharing occupancy.- 961 euros
Double / Twin Bedroom single occupancy.- 1.965 euros
Luxury spacious and cousy double or twin room with shared occupancy. Andalusian and marroquian style. Amazing views. Private bathroom.The beds have luxury pocket sprung English mattresses, soft Egyptian cotton sheets and towels, and each room is individually furnished and decorated with the majority having a private terrace or direct access to the beautiful gardens. REN and Neal's Yard organic toiletries, hairdryers, electric under-blankets, fans. Air conditioning in three bedrooms is available.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineOrganic and nutritious diet
Be ready to receive an empowering nutritional experience through the delicious menus that Maria curates. Our meals are a feast of organic and colourful with seasonal vegetables and fruits, (including turkey and salmon). We also offer a vegan option. All served in two marvellous buffets for breakfast and lunch followed by a gourmet three-course meal for dinner. Throughout the day you will have access to plenty of natural spring water, herbal teas, juices, green smoothies, fresh fruits and nuts. We will share cooking sessions: exploring different ways to expand our cooking skills and healthy eating habits. Maria Terol, our Chef and Health Coach will lead you on a magical experience to discovering new ways to nurture yourself and stimulate all of your senses.
DirectionsSituated in the Sierras de Ronda this luxury Spanish villa is a short drive from the medieval town of Ronda. There is easy access to the international airports of Malaga, Seville and Jerez (all approximately 1 ½ hours drive), with Gibraltar and Granada some two hours distant.
The Mediterranean coast can be reached in less than an hour, with the Atlantic coast around 90 minutes.
The large luxury Spanish villa, with far reaching views towards Ronda, is found close to the end of a quiet single track country lane. Surrounded by vines, olives figs, and majestic palm trees, it is a peaceful oasis far from the stresses of modern daily life.
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Sharanam Retreats – Balearic Islands Spain Balearic Islands Spain8 Nights
Diafanum | Sierra de Gredos, España – Arenas de San Pedro Castilla y León Spain Arenas de San Pedro Castilla y León SpainSacred Ancient Medicines of Kambo, Hapé & Bufo Alvarius (5-Meo-DMT), Kundalini Activation & Akashik BreathworkOct 9 - 12, 2020 (4 days)