DIETA HEALING IN THE JUNGLE
- We will treat you like a member of the family in your retreat!
- You will experience an awakening of consciousness. You will change your life on a deep multidimensional level, nothing will be like before.
- You will have more tools to create your reality and move energy.
- You will understand the healing process and you will be supported by our team that represents 50% success of your healing, the other 50% is your commitment to yourself.
- You will discover your purpose of life and your natural power.
ScheduleEvery Dietas start on Monday. We have availability for 1 person per cabin or a couple. The Medicine Center will open its doors from the months of October and November 2020. From 2021 it will be available to receiving patients from April to November (the rainy season is from December to March and all roads are flooded with water).
12:00 Lunch, during your Dieta without salt, sugar and oil.
16:00 Talks, 7 Andean Codes and personal development process.
19:00 Munay meditation before Ayahuasca ceremony.
20:00 Ayahuasca Ceremonies, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
About This Event
Medicinal plants Dieta are for those who want to cure physical and mental illnesses. As a treatment for diseases, it can be through baths, dieta, plaster, vomitivo or sauna. Is not necessary to drink Ayahuasca but is important however to attend the Ayahuasca Ceremony. The treatment can have a duration of 8 days to 3 weeks, according to the diagnosis of the healer.
Our treatments heal
Depression, PTSD, Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Depression Disorder, Eating Disorders, Sleep Disorders, Sexual Dysfunctions, Addictions, Alzheimer's, Personality Disorder, Psoriasis, are some.
First-degree cancer, coronary heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, HIV, arthritis, gastritis and ulcers, fibroids and much more
The ceremonies of Ayahuasca. It is not necessary that we drink Ayahuasca, it is up to you but you must attend the ceremonies.
Dieta for physical and mental illnesses. The treatment with the type of plant and the duration, will be delivered by Master Edison according to the diagnosis. The duration of the diet can vary from a minimum of 8 days to a maximum of 3 weeks.
Ayahuasca diagnosis at distance. You can request an "Ayahuasca Diagnosis" before coming for US $ 150. Master Edison will send the treatment, duration, plants and instructions via email, you can also request a video call. A photo of you, full name, your permission and payment in advance are required.
TREATMENT QUALITY GUARANTEE
1. The Medicine quality is guaranteed; the Maestro produces it and the land provide the plants.
2. The Healers:
Maestro Edison Ramos is very experienced and knowledgeable with over 20 years using medicinal plants he can explain the processes on a scientific and spiritual level.
Maestra Liliana Herrera from Cusco is experience and knowledge of 3 years in Andean Cosmovision and Ayahuasca as a ceremonies facilitator. She speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish.
3. The place. 6 hectares of natural pharmacy, located in the Shipibo community of San Francisco. This special location is ideal for making a deeper connection with nature. There is a beautiful lagoon just 10 minutes away on foot and thermal baths 5 hours away by boat.
4. Private and comfortable cabin with a double bed, mosquito net and fan for each patient or couple.
5. The Maloka has a maximum capacity of 10 people
6. Treatments and Diagnosis are personalized.
Our mission to bring light and life (consciousness and health) to our brothers and sisters on the planet, healing through Dietas and medicine plants with a personalized diagnosis and effective deeper process of inner work.
- o Transfer IN / OUT airport. Duration 1 hour to the Medicine Center, it is possible to stop in the city of Yarinacocha in case you need to buy toiletries.
- o All food includes. First day (arrival day) only water and we recommend a healthy breakfast, juice, fruits, eggs, chicken, fish, salad, tea. If you are going to take Ayahuasca avoid: bread or cakes, banana, chocolate, coffee, red meats, sausages, spicy, dairy, cannabis, alcohol, drugs, sex, 3 days before your retreat.
- o Talks of the 7 Andean Codes and Ritual of new purposes with an offering to Mother Earth.
- o Flowering bath. Treatment of medicinal plants (diet, bath, sauna, plasters).
- o Individual cabin with double bed, mosquito net and fan.
- o For retreats of 2 or 3 weeks, includes 2 nights in the hot springs "Aguas Calientes" of Cocalmayo with Ayahuasca ceremony.
- o One week before your arrival we will send you the itinerary personalized with details of the treatment with medicinal plants.
What's Not IncludedDoes not include flights.
Venue HighlightsIn the community of San Francisco 1 hour from Pucallpa in the Peruvian Amazon jungle, is located the Ethnobotanical Center "NON RAO" which means "Our Medicine". The land has 6 hectares, it was reforested and acquired in 1989.
In this Ethnobotany and Medicine center we can find 220 species of Medicinal and Master Plants, planted by the Healer of the Shipibo Amazonian tradition, Edison Ramos Vázquez or "Niwensoma" this is his name in Shipibo language.
The vision of Maestro Edison Ramos "Niwensoma", 30 years ago, when he began to reforest the land was to create a Natural Pharmacy to preserve its Tradition and a Natural Medicine Center for heal and teaching healing through medicinal plants, for the future and the next generations.
• Medicinal plants Dieta are for those who want to cure physical and mental illnesses. As a treatment for diseases, it can be through baths, dieta, plaster, vomitivo or sauna. Is not necessary to drink Ayahuasca but is important however to attend the Ayahuasca Ceremony. The treatment can have a duration of 8 days to 3 weeks, according to the diagnosis of the healer.
• The Master Plants Dietas are used for those who want to learn and acquire knowledge to be healers. These "Dieta" require longer periods of time, minimum of 3 months to integrate the energy and knowledge of the plants. Each plant works one dimension, it can be water, earth, energy and air.
Huayrakaspi, Ayahuma, Renaco, Pion Colorado, Piri Piri, Uni or Ayahuasca, Chacruna, Achuni Sanango, Chirisanango and Toe are some of the medicinal plants that we can find in this place.
Medicinal plants are separated by those that grow in the upper zone and those that grow in the lower zone in the jungle regions (flooded in the rainy season).
AccommodationsPrivate and comfortable cabin with a double bed, mosquito net and fan for each patient or couple.
- Free Wifi
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineThe menu during the diet consists of foods without salt, sugar and oil, some fruits are allowed, depending on the type of plant that is dieting. You will receive 1 meal per day, which can contain fresh fish, free range chicken, rice, legumes, bananas, quinoa and some vegetables.
We have options, vegan, gluten-free and vegetarian, dairy-free.
DirectionsAIRPORT. The only route to get to the Medicine Center is by air Lima - Pucallpa. Book flights for Monday morning with maximum arrival at 1:00 p.m. Remember that the first day you have your first Ayahuasca ceremony (8pm) and introductory talk (duration 1 hour). Consider your rest time.
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Meditation Retreat Peru – Cusco Cusco Peru Cusco Cusco PeruNov 23 - Dec 4, 2020 (12 days)