Anando-Ham offers inspiring Yogic affirmations of wellbeing and oneness and is the ideal background music for yoga classes, massage,or therapy sessions, and for home, car or any environment in which you wish to feel calm yet inspired!
- Anand Prakash Yoga Ashram & Retreats
- Village Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- $20.00 - USD including tax and shipping within North America
Calming at the outset and the finale, and more upbeat in the middle, this album of mantra accompanied by Indian flute and drumming takes you on a journey with fluid transitions and recalled melodies. The mantras have been chosen by Yogrishi Vishvketu as powerful yogic affirmations that can be used also singly in the form of japa to inspire one throughout the day or as a theme in the yoga class setting.
CD includes the following tracks:
- Anando-ham (I am bliss) 6:29
- Vasudev Kutumbhakam (The world is one family) 9:20
- Yogas chitta vriti nirodha (Yoga is the cessation of modifications in consciousness – Yoga Sutras I:ii) 6:38
- Om Nam, Sat Nam (The name Om is the name of Truth) 7:21
- Suswagatam anandam/prakasham (I welcome bliss/effulgence) 9:20
- Hari Om (The Divine is eternal vibrational conscisouness) 8:03
- So-Ham (I am That) 5:56
- Floating in Bliss 9:16