Live Free & Let Go Yoga Retreat with Sara Quiriconi
- Casa Om
- Apr 2 - 8, 2017 (7 days)
- Bunk Room: (female yogis only) - $1,699.00 Single Occupancy & Private Bath - $2,395.00 Single Occupancy & Private Bath - $2,195.00 Double Occupancy & Private Bath: per person - $1,995.00 Double Occupancy & Private Bath: per…
Join Sara for a week-long empowering yoga retreat focused on living free and letting go! Disconnect, unwind, gain clarity and get excited to create space in your life for passions to thrive at this luxurious, eco-conscious paradise in the Mexican Riviera.
We’ll explore the powerful, transformative practice of yoga, along with intention setting, meditation, manifestation techniques and other tools to let go and live with the natural flow and rhythms of life, just like the ocean we’ll be surrounded by!
This well-rounded yoga experience of practice and play will set you up perfectly with the tools you need to keep the good vibes and strong intentions going long past your arrival back home. Drop the baggage, loosen the load, and be ready to free your mind and free your soul!
- Awakening morning yoga flow (on all but one morning) with Sara
- Empowering evening yoga classes
- Swimming, diving and playing excursion to two cenotes
– dive into the crystal clear water and float in ancient pools
- Morning swim with the sea turtles at Akumal – all turtles, fish, smiles, snorkels, flippers and life vests included
- Visit to the Tulum ruins – geek-out on a fully guided history of this ancient culture and structure
- Hands-on cooking, culture and gardening seva visit to a local Mayan community – get hands-on and in as you help cook a traditional lunch and contribute to the garden that supplies the good greens
- Comfort-lux accommodations
- Buffet breakfasts daily
- Vegetarian dinners (this is a meat-free and alcohol-free retreat center)
- Transportation to and from Cancun (CUN) airport
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare to Cancun
- Lunches (except at the Mayan village)
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.