Y.E.S. Yoga Retreat with Dianne Bondy
- Casa Om
- Mar 19 - 25, 2017 (7 days)
- Bunk Room & Shared Bathroom (female yogis only) - $1,699.00 Single Occupancy & Private Bath - $2,395.00 Single Occupancy & Private Bath - $2,195.00 Double Occupancy & Private Bath (per person) - $1,995.00 Double Occupancy &…
Y.E.S. – Yoga, Empowerment and Self-Love
When was the last time you celebrated your inner power, strength and beauty? How often do you reflect on all the gifts and privileges provided to you by your body?
Join Dianne Bondy E-RYT 500, celebrated Yoga For All creator, author, international yoga teacher, and social justice activist in a 6-day retreat dedicated to connecting you back to your happiness.
Let’s learn to let go of all that holds you back and experience loving yourself, as you become immersed in Dianne’s signature spirit of compassionate self-love and radical self-acceptance. Through her guided meditation practices, expertly sequenced Yoga For All practices, and enlightened conversations, you’ll uncover insights into your deepest desires and personal strength.
What You Can Expect:
- Learn practical tools, meditations, yoga postures and intelligent modifications designed to re-connect you with your body and desires
- Let go of negative self-talk and limiting beliefs through practical techniques and daily strategies
- Re-connect with your life purpose through journaling and deep self-reflection
- Join like-minded soul shakers who are looking to make a difference in the world
- Discover the techniques of radical self-love and learn to make empowered decisions
- Celebrate your uniquely beautiful self, cultivate a whole new level of self-awareness, and emerge feeling more focused, centered and accepting of who you are and all you stand for. Come, say Y.E.S.!
- Awakening morning yoga flow (on all but one morning) with Dianne
- Fun yet powerful evening yoga
- Swimming, diving and playing excursion to two cenotes
- dive into the crystal clear water and float in ancient pools
- Morning swim with the sea turtles at Akumal
- all turtles, fish, smiles, snorkels, flippers and life vests included
- Visit to the Tulum ruins
- geek-out on a fully guided history of this ancient culture and structure
- Hands-on cooking, culture and gardening seva visit to a local Mayan community
- get hands-on and in as you help cook a traditional lunch and contribute to the garden that supplies the good greens
- Comfort-lux accommodations
- Buffet breakfasts daily
- Vegetarian dinners (this is a meat-free and alcohol-free retreat center)
- Transportation to and from Cancun (CUN) airport
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare to Cancun
- Lunches (except at the Mayan village)
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.