Get Blissed Out Mexican Riviera Retreat
- Casa Om
- Nov 6 - 12, 2016 (7 days)
- $1,699.00 - Shared Bathroom: Bunk Room (female yogis only) $1,895.00 - Shared Bathroom: Double Occupancy (per person) $2,195.00 - Shared Bathroom: Single Occupancy $1,995.00 - Private Bathroom: Double Occupancy (per person)…
Join Kat for a week-long yoga retreat focused on YOU! Reconnect with yourself, escape the holiday craze and bliss out at this beautiful piece of paradise in the Mexican Riveria.
We’ll begin each morning with an inspiring yoga practice designed to fuel your day, explore intention setting, meditation, manifestation techniques and other tools to find your true self.
You’ll play, laugh, and FEEL the goodness of yoga before enjoying your day in the sun and returning later for some R&R. Kat specializes not only in arm balances and inversions but also restorative yin yoga – if you’ve never had a yin experience before, you are in for a treat!
This well-rounded yoga experience will set you up perfectly with the tools you need to keep the good vibes going before the holidays hit. So come bliss out! Your soul needs it.
- Flows each morning (except one) with Kat
- Slow flow or restorative yin with Kat each evening
- Arm balance and inversion fun!
- Fully guided cultural and seva excursion to a local Mayan village
- Traditional hands-on cooking class at a local Mayan village
- Guided clear blue water sea turtle snorkel at Akumal
- Local-led Tulum ruins excursion
- Fully guided cenote history, exploration and snorkel
- Comfort-lux accommodations
- Buffet breakfasts daily
- Vegetarian dinners (this is a meat-free and alcohol-free retreat center)
- Transportation to and from Cancun (CUN) airport (on arrival and departure days)
What’s not included:
- Airfare to Cancun
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.