Life of a Yogi : 75-Hour Teacher Training Immersion
- Casa Om
- Oct 30 - Nov 5, 2016 (7 days)
- Double occupancy - $2,050.00 Dorm Style Room - $1,550.00 Queen Suite & Private Bath - $0.00 Two bed & Private Bath - 1 - $0.00 Two bed & Shared Bath - 7 - $0.00
Our “Life of a Yogi” training is to help you expand your command of yoga poses (asana), incorporate cleansing practices (Kriya) into your daily routine, learn sequences that maximize your body’s potential, gain exposure to the spiritual teachings of yoga in a supportive non-dogmatic environment, and cultivate a greater sense of awareness on your journey. It is our intention that leave this immersion understanding how to apply the principles of yoga practiced in the studio into your daily life. Over seven days you will immerse ourselves in all things Yoga. From daily ritual practices (Sadhana) to the food that you eat, this will be an opportunity to explore yoga on both a tangible and esoteric level. Learn how to express your body differently on the mat and leave expressing yourself differently in life. Each day will begin with meditation, mantra, movement, and as the day unfolds so will the deeper teachings of this limitless practice. In this Module you will explore:
- Sadhana ~ Developing a daily practice
- Pranayama ~ To create clearer communication Body & Brain
- Bandhas ~ Tap into limitless strength
- 8 Limbs of Yoga ~ The structural framework for yoga practice.
- Meditation ~ Awakening Intuition
- Asana RX ~ Building postures from the foundation up
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.