5 Night Zen Den Retreat
- Zen Den Yoga School & Studio
- 220 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA
- Ongoing package (6 days / 5 nights)
- Beach room with en suite bathroom (shared occupancy) - $950.00 Ganesha (Shared) Room - $700.00 Private Ensuite - $1,250.00 Private Room - $1,100.00 Thai (Shared) Room - $700.00
- Zen Den Yoga School Retreat in Florida Program
Zen Den Yoga Schools instructors, Ira Ohm & Valerie Leeds, believe in offering a safe and nurturing environment for everybody. They have built an incredible experience by offering an enlightening program in a pampering wellness center by the ocean.
In the retreat schedule, guests will enjoy daily yoga and meditation. The programs may also feature Shamanic Breath-Work classes, Yoga Sutra classes when school is in session, and Tai Chi classes once per week.
- 07:00 : Morning meditation in the studio or outdoor deck (an hour later when school is not in session)
- 07:45 : Hatha Chakra flow yoga (an hour later when school is not in session)
- 3:30 : Ashtanga-inspired Vinyasa flow yoga
Guests will be empowered to make their own nutritional breakfast and lunch smoothies during their stay. Once a week guests will have evening tai chi class between 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. On Tuesday evenings when school is in session, the facilitators, Ira Ohm and Valerie Leeds, will lead community discussions around selected Yoga Sutras. During each stay, guests will receive massage and acupuncture treatment around their yoga class schedule.
Boca Raton is one of the most fun and active cities in South Florida. In a tropical setting, beautiful homes line the streets around long stretches of white beaches. With tons of waterfront on the intra-coastal and Atlantic Ocean, you will find lots of biking paths, themed restaurants, shopping areas, and a great night life. All within a 15-25 minute bike ride, guests will discover boutiques, galleries, cafes, shopping malls, art and marine life museums, libraries, beaches, water sports, grocery stores, and lots of restaurants.
Located in East Boca Raton, Florida, the Zen Den Yoga School Wellness and Retreat Center is a peaceful place. Small intimate groups will enjoy a heart-opening experience in a private or shared room. The house is surrounded by tropical plants and vegetable gardens, a resort style pool and hot tub, and lots of outdoor seating to enjoy the lovely climate. Inside, there is a lot of welcoming space to meditate, study, or socialize with other guests. The center also has a state of the art kitchen, and free bicycles for guests to explore nearby attractions.