Yoga, Permaculture & Harmonizing the Elements of Life with Paola
- Villa Sumaya
- Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
- Jun 25 - Nov 5, 2016 (134 days)
- $1,650 single in deluxe accommodation
Learn to bring natural balance into your life through yogic principles, ancient movement, nutritional awareness, and vibrational healing with crystals. Integral attention will be given to exploring living permaculture projects.
During this week-long workshop, you will learn:
* the basic principles of Ayurveda as related to the elements of life: earth, water, fire, air and space
* the chakra system within the subtle body
* yoga poses that harmonize the elements in your body
* nutritional basics for better health
* vibrational healing using crystals
* 7 nights of deluxe, single accommodation
* course tuition
* a one-hour massage at Harmony Spa
* daily vegetarian meals and beverage service
* all taxes
Not included: transportation costs, tips to Villa Sumaya staff, optional tours & activities
Available Weeks: (Saturday to Saturday)
June 25-July 2
August 27-Sept 3
Sept 24-Oct 1
Oct 29-Nov 5
About the Instructor:
Paola is trained as a nutritionist and has also studied Ayuvedic nutrition extensively in India. She takes the best of both complementary traditions. For the past 12 years, she has been practicing and teaching hatha yoga and providing Ayurvedic massage, Shiatsu and Thai massage.
Paola lives in a permaculture community where she works with the elements of life to benefit the earth as well as humans. She believes that in order to live an authentic, spiritual life, we must start from the root and consider where our waste is going. She is dedicated to raising awareness around the importance and efficiency of composting toilets and other simple permaculture projects. She teaches the crucial necessity for making peace with the earth and water which give us life.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.