Yoga, Meditation & Compassionate Living Retreat – GUATEMALA
- Living in the Self
- Lago Atitlán, Guatemala
- Apr 15, 2017 - Apr 22, 2017 (8 days)
- CAD $2,400.00 - Single Occupancy (Earlybird $200 discount until Dec 1, 2016) CAD $1,800.00 - Double Occupancy (Earlybird $150 discount until Dec 1, 2016) CAD $1,400.00 - Triple Occupancy (Earlybird $100 discount until Dec 1,…
JOIN TIFFANY, KRISTOF & ROBERT GONZALES IN GUATEMALA!
Situated on the picturesque shore of Lake Atitlan in Guatemala, looking out to a skyline of 3 volcanoes, Villa Sumaya Retreat is the perfect location for taking the time needed for self-care and reflection. Although this is a group retreat, it has been specially designed to offer personalized, individual attention and guidance to each and every participant. You will be guided by 3 teachers who have all committed their lives to self-inquiry, holistic health and compassionate living. Kristof and Tiffany bring their combined 30+ years of experience in Yoga and Meditation to offer classes and individual sessions throughout the week that will invite you into a contemplative practice and be highly considerate of your unique needs. Robert Gonzales brings a lifetime of inquiry into the intersection between spirituality and human communication and from this he offers daily practices for living life fully, grounded in compassion for one’s self and others.
During the week you will receive this weaving of Yoga, Meditation & Compassionate Communication that will serve as a springboard for continued growth well beyond the retreat. There will also be ample time to enjoy the pristine beauty of this tropical lakeside setting and the intimate, secluded location of Villa Sumaya Retreat that is know for it’s serenity.
- Daily Yoga sessions x 2
- Daily Meditation sessions
- Compassionate Communication & Self-Compassion sessions with Robert Gonzales
- Daily discourses, guided exercises, integration sessions, mindfulness practices, etc.
- Organic & Gourmet Vegan & Live Food Meals (as well as specific nutritional guidance for your optimal detoxification and wellness)
- Access to individual coaching sessions with Robert Gonzales
- Access to one-on-one Yoga Therapy sessions during the week with Tiffany or Kristof
- Access to a full spa menu and amenities
- Eco-lux Accommodations
- A Beautiful Yoga Shala
- Organic, Whole-Food Dining
- Lake Swimming
- Full Wellness Spa
- Lush Organic Gardens
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.