SwellWomen Golf, Yoga & Wellness Retreat
- Jan 8 - 14, 2017 (7 days)
- AV Guest Room – Double Occupancy - $4,495.00 AV Junior Suite – Double Occupancy - $5,225.00 AV Junior Suite – Single Occupancy - $6,995.00 AV Master Suite – Double Occupancy - $5,995.00 AV Master Suite – Single…
Your Bliss Awaits in Anguilla
The Swell Experience is a one-of-a-kind women’s wellness retreat designed for all women who seek the thrill of adventure, the reward of accomplishment and the fellowship and encouragement of new friends. Our mission is to provide women who have the desire to golf or learn to golf from all across the world with a blissful, organized, transforming retreat with every detail taken care of. Whether you are traveling on your own or coming with a friend, our retreats provide a wonderful opportunity to not only to re-connect with yourself, but to connect with like-minded women who have similar interests.
Imagine gourmet menus by our in-house Private Chef, mixologist-curated cocktails, indulgent spa treatments and other decadent surprises, yet no additional cost. Dream of soaking up the sun, early morning walks, twilight kayaking under dramatic cliffs, or simply relaxing as your butler delivers cocktails on our own breathtaking beach.
We provide a unique opportunity to learn and practice golf in small groups – plus, special one on one workshops with our golf pro. Additionally, a selection of optional fun, adventurous and relaxing activities are planned throughout the week including cooking classes, boat excursions, beach time, and live music performances.
Your Golf & Yoga retreat is the perfect setting to relax, engage, explore, surf, sunbathe and stargaze. Now doesn’t that sound blissful?
Your All-Inclusive Luxury Golf & Yoga Wellness Retreat in Anguilla Includes:
- 6-Night Ocean View Accommodations at the breathtaking luxurious oceanfront Ani Villas Anguilla with housekeeping, turn down service, wash & fold laundry & villa butler service
- Each participant will receive a Swag Bag valued over $225
- 3 x afternoon rounds of Golf at Cuisinart Golf Course, Designed by Greg Norman
- 3 holes on 1st day and short game lesson on 2nd with Golf Pro to help sharpen your game along with a fun group 9 hole session with a twist.
- Daily yoga classes to prep our bodies for a round of golf & restorative evening sessions to unwind
- The art of meditation is known for allowing your body and mind to handle stress, discomfort and complete sleep. We will teach you meditation tricks that will retrain your brain and allow you to live a healthier lifestyle and improve on your game!
- Experience harmony and well-being with 2 x 1 hour massages by our in-house therapist.
- Want to learn how to play tennis or improve on your game? 1 hour daily lessons included.
- Golf carts, SUP boards & snorkel gear included to access secluded nearby beaches & supreme snorkel spots.
- Daily Gourmet Meals – Nutritious, Healthy, Delicious & 3 optional x 1h Nutritional Cooking classes taught by our in-house Private Chef
- All day snacks & cocktail service
- BBQ Dinner Party with Live Music
- Transfers to and from SXM Airport (see travel policy for restrictions)
A Very Swell Day
How do we fit so much into one day? By taking care of all the details so that you can truly enjoy your golf & yoga vacation.
- 6:30am Cold Press Juice of the day, Coffee, Tea
- 7am – 8:30 am Sunrise Meditation & Yoga (90 min)
- 11am – Brunch (M, W, F) or 9am – Breakfast (Tues, Thurs)
- 1pm – 18-hole round of Golf with Snacks & Refreshments (M, W, F) (4 hrs) / or Free time for Relaxation, Tennis Lessons, Massages, Lounging by the Pool, etc. (Tues, Thurs) plus Group Lunch
- 6:00 pm – Blissful Sunset Restorative Yoga (M, W, F) (60min) / Group golf sessions w/ a Twist (Tues, Thurs)
- 7:30pm Group Dinners
The schedule may change according to weather, destination or other events that may be added to your wellness package. Do you need to participate in everything? We are here to provide many options for you to choose from. If you opt to relax by the pool the entire day or choose to participate in only one activity per day, you will be supported in that decision. It’s your golf and yoga vacation, and we are here to accommodate you in whatever choice brings you the highest bliss.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.