Boldly Going Nowhere – From Striving to Arriving
- Elohee - retreat. renew. remember.
- 1478 Bean Creek Road Sautee Nacoochee, GA 30571
- Oct 21, 2016 - Oct 23, 2016 (3 days)
- Double Occupancy/2 Twin Beds/Private Bath - $510.00 Double Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath - $510.00 Small Private Room/Shared Bath - $540.00 Single Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath - $710.00 Single Occupancy/2 Twin…
Arrive. Now. Here.
We (Bob and Shannon) have been to Elohee multiple times: to attend a wedding, to visit with the family, and to facilitate a small retreat. There is no word to describe Elohee, but exquisite is probably the closest to indicate the ecstasy and beauty of this piece of heaven. We are so excited to facilitate our maiden Boldly Going Nowhere retreat at a location so lovingly and intentionally created for you. It is our absolute honor to introduce Elohee to you.
We know everyone wants to know what we’re going to “do” at this retreat. Well, we’re going to bring you to HERE. Whatever “here” needs to be for you, we’ve got it and – since each Boldly Going Nowhere event is unique – you just have to be present to receive the gift of nowhere, the gift of nowHERE. We can promise plenty of stimulating discussion, creative silences, inspiring activities, and soul-stirring music.
• 3pm: check-in ****We suggest you arrive close to 3 to become acquainted with the property and settle in
• Dinner: official retreat kick-off
• Post-dinner: evening program
• Sunrise: pre-breakfast program
• Breakfast: mindfulness program
• Post-breakfast: morning program
• Lunch: mindfulness program
• Afternoon: no program/free time
• Dinner: no program/free time
• Post-dinner: fireside program ****Please bring appropriate clothing for outdoors and fireside
• Breakfast: no program
• Post-breakfast: morning session
• Lunch: official retreat conclusion ****We suggest that everyone stays for lunch to bring the retreat full circle and share in a final meal with your retreat brothers and sisters.
You must be at least 18 years of age to register for this retreat.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.