Sometimes yoga instructors make it feel like it’s all about the tricky poses. Or tell you to do stuff that feels weird. Or they only want you to do it their way.
We’re not about that. We want to empower you to be present, to be aware of your surroundings and to trust your internal compass. We want to give you a chance to zen out and recharge the batteries with a rad crew of pals so you can start the year with a whole different perspective, one that’s super in tune with you. And you can do it withlike-minded souls.
It’s less about New Year resolutions and more about carving out physical, mental and spiritual space before the wild pace of the year begins. That’s why we chose to host an exclusive island retreat in one of the most magical places in the world: Ha-ena, on the north shore of Kauai, Hawaii. Meaning “glowing breath of life”, Ha-ena is just minutes away from Hanalei and the stunning Na Pali coast and home to both Hawaiian locals and celebrities alike (it’s not hard to see why). Your lush Hawaiian retreat will feature:
• A week of stress-free living in tropical Ha'ena (North Shore of Kauai)
• Daily Gentle, warm and fuzzy therapeutic yoga classes with Sabina to learn “strength without strain” (with a touch of oil and personal aromatherapy body work to finish your session!)
• Daily Bikram yoga using the natural heat of the Hawaiian sun - get all hot and sweaty with Rachel doing the “strong” stuff
• Pre - Retreat One Hour phone session with healer Elizabeth Walker to discuss intentions, fullfillment as well as any issues you would like to work on such as exploring your purpose (you know the small stuff!!)
"Desire Mapping" Workshop where you explore goals with soul - designing a life that feels good for 2017
• Shared accommodation so you can bunk in with friends (or make new ones) in your chosen Ha’ena Haven (ortake a room for yourself for some space, we totally respect that)
• Complete immersion in the pristine beauty of island life (the directors of Lost, Oprah and Obama can’t all be wrong)
• Quick access to Tunnels and Ke’e Beach that boast some of the best snorkelling in all of Hawaii
• Sunwarriors, sunsets, snorkelling, surfing, silliness and lots of deep breathing (the yoga kind, OK?)
• One week Detox Cleanse incorporating Arbonne Nutritionals (this specific link opens in Safari) combined with the taste and spirit of Hawaii, with fresh farm to table produce straight from the earth and ocean into your body and soul led by nutrition counselor Rachel Kaplan.
• Private nutrition counselling and specialised diet plans just for you (so we can get all get all Kate Hudson/Gwynnie Paltrow on your arse)
• The chance to hang out with a community of awesome people who don’t mind their yoga with a side of belly laughs Plus a whole range of other optional activities from massages to paddle boarding to helicopter rides to chocolate farm tours.
We can’t wait to see you there.