Solar Love Yoga Retreat
About This Event
Join Lindsay Mackay Ashmun and Amy Quinn Suplina for a seven day (six night) yoga retreat in sublime Tulum, Mexico that concludes over Presidents Day weekend. Get charged each morning with fresh air yoga flow on the Caribbean ocean. Pass the day lounging on the powder white beach of Tulum or head out for some magical eco-adventures.
Bid the sun farewell each evening with a sunset yoga class then enjoy the culinary delights of Tulum and kick back with a margarita before being lulled to sleep by the ocean surf in your Ahau cabana. Ahau is the perfect spot to walk barefoot in the sand, be fueled by the solar juice of the sun, and be cradled in the crystal ocean.
• Two 90 minute yoga classes daily
• Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Ahau’s restaurant (alcoholic drinks not included)
• Eco chic accommodation ranging from rustic to luxe
• Unlimited hammock lounging
Optional activities (for additional charge)
• Paddle board or kite surf
• Explore Mayan ruins
• Swim in a crystal clear centote (underground fresh water river)
• Enjoy a massage or other spa treatment
• Try aerial yoga and more
Participants are responsible for booking and paying for their own flight to Cancun. Shared transfers from Cancun to Tulum will be arranged by Bend + Bloom (round trip is about $55 to be paid directly to the organizer).
Yogis should arrive in Tulum as early as possible on February 14th.
Pricing and room options at (contact info blocked)