Due to his Systems Engineering background, Pierre has always been fascinated with “how things work” and he has taken this approach to practicing and teaching yoga.
Here are a few milestones of his yogic career :
- YTT at Kripalu in 1992
- Teaching Kripalu yoga since 1994
- Met Vishva while they were both teaching at Rama Lotus in 1999
- Co-led five 200 hours YTTs at Rama Lotus
- Created and led more than twelve 200 hour YTTs in French since 2006
- Developed and offered 300 hours YTT in French since 2012
Pierre has been participating in annual retreats with the Akhanda family since 2012 and practicing Adi Kriya daily since June 2016.
Lately, Pierre has been drawn to the study of yogic/tantric texts such as :
- Patanjali yoga sutras
- Bhagavad Gita
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- VijnanaBhairava Tantra
This has profoundly affected his experience and understanding of yoga and he welcomes an opportunity to share with the Akhanda family some of his discoveries about the practice of yoga asanas.Source: akhandayoga.secure.retreat.guru