- Send teacher a message
Who Is Soul Dancer
Soul Dancer is a unique birth name – true? His days are filled to the brim as he walk a path of service. Soul is a private spiritual teacher, coach, key-note speaker and live-talk radio show host. Soul created Soul University to capture and share decades training to include the results of:
- a masters in social work
- a bachelors in human relationships (both from the University of Minnesota).
- travels 20+ countries to receive training and offer teaching as a social worker, monk and shaman.
- publishing Pay Me What I’m Worth.
- publishing Learn To Receive.
Soul is also on a massive mission! Goal: to care for caregivers locally and globally. As he raises funds to launch CareGiver LifeLine he simultaneously raise funds for others.
Pay Me What I’m Worth (a workbook to rediscover your sense of worth on multiple levels) has blossomed into local to global grass roots movement to reduce stress and increase confidence. For those who desire less doubt, guilt, shame and worry . . . first
- visit Pay Radio! to listen to over 300 on-demand classes
- after listening to a few classes – you’ll know if your ready to learn, laugh and love with more ease and grace.
When people introduce or reference Soul, you’ll learn Soul is a:
- compassion driven social worker (masters level)
- dogma-free monk (three orders)
- insightful shaman (four traditions)
- published author (future best seller)
- memorable speaker (internationally known)
- live radio show producer (four web-radio stations)
- visionary (community organizer / leader)
Soul insights . . .
Over the past three decades, I observe how we (people, organizations, governments, etc.) hold onto habits that consume more resources than inspiring resource growth. What’s your take on shame, worry, guilt, fear, peer – pressure, expectations, history, illness and related life diminishing ways of living?
From what I observe, that which consumes something may end up consuming itself. That which loves something inspires growth. I seek to grow NOT at the expense of unhealthy consumption. How do I plan to grow? Change! Change on all levels, body, mind and spirit. With every breath I take, I change. I’ve come to know change as my friend. How friendly is change for you?
What I’ve done or do, or who I enjoy the honor to know, holds little importance for me. Names or titles and related social dressings cover what we all are inside. Humans. Humans who eat, breathe and experience a wide range of emotions. Join Soul University to expand everyone’s ability to learn, laugh and love with more ease and grace.
As you consider your next steps in life, kindly remember to be KIND to yourself. If you’ve forgotten how to be kind to yourself, we just discovered how to take our first steps together.
I wish you a most refreshing day . . . every day . . .
Nov 18 - 24, 2018 (7 days)