Samwell Solomon is a heart-centered, active, direct and conscious yogi and ceremony facilitator who walks his talk. The founder and designer of La Casa de Liberación, Sam’s mission is to inspire his family of fellow seekers to find the practices and experiences that lead to self growth and life transformation. Samwell has assisted thousands of people in ceremony over the years with indigenous tribes of Peru and Colombia and has guided or co-facilitated more than 100 ceremonies. He is in service to the family of the community and is passionate about helping and supporting others on their journeys.
- Founder/owner/designer of La Casa de Liberación
- Studies at the school of life
- Studies Ayahuasca and other medicinal plants and purges with the Shipibo of Peru
- Apprenticed Yagé with the Cofan of Colombia
- Former Fire man for Lakota Inipi and Sun Dance prayers
- Vision quester
- Trained and certified in It’s Yoga system - Ashtanga/Vinyasa hybrid
- Studies Kundalini yoga, yin yoga and sound healing, among many other modalities
- Thai massage therapist
- Vipassana meditation practitioner
- Emergency medical technician/EMT
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
“Silence is essential. We need silence, just as much as we need air, just as much as plants need light. If our minds are crowded with words and thoughts, there is no space for us.” Thich Naht Hanh