Shri Shiva Shankar Ji
Durga prasad Upadhyaya (Spiritual Name: Shri Shiva Shankar) was born in a Hindu Brahmin family at Jagannathpuri (Orissa) on 15th December, 1974 and raised by his spiritual masters in the ancient legendary cave monasteries of the great yogis, where countless generations of yogis have been trained and initiated into deepest mysteries of the sacred science of Veda and Yoga.
Conducting teacher training courses in Rishikesh and Goa. He is one of the most experienced teacher in teacher training.He has a vast experience of teaching yoga in India and abroad.
January 1993 – Present (25 years 1 month) India
Yoga teaching in India:
- Gurukul Vedic Students in Vedic school – Alandi (near Pune) and Pushkar (Rajasthan), India.
- Taught Yoga for one week for five years to spiritual seekers in ‘Sant Shri Dnyaneshwar Gurukul’ Gita Sadhana Shibir, Vanaprastha Ashram – Rishikesh.
- Students at Foreign Trade Department, Symbiosis College, Korean students of Pune University, D.Y. Patil Institute, Akurdi (near Pune) and other different educational institutions.
- Taught Yoga for Stress Management at:YASHADA-Pune, Force Motors Ltd.- Akurdi, Dr. Beck, Forbes Marshall, Greaves Faseco, Greaves Ltd., Police and Army Departments.
- Has been conducting various Yoga week seminars for adults and children all over India.
- Conducts regular yoga classes in Pune.
- Taught people from various parts of golbe at Namste yoga farm , Gokarna.
Yoga teaching in Abroad:
- All over the Czech Republic in alliance with several Czech Yoga orgs (Akasha, Yogame, Ashtanga yoga, lotus zentrum, Yoga Hlavice and so on).
- Fredy yoga school, Bratislava, Slovak
- Ashtanga Yoga Centre, Berlin, Germany
- Yoga Elements Studio, Bangkok, Thailand
- Ashtanga Yoga centre, Viena, Austria
- Gaia Yoga center Singapore
- International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Zentrum, Dresden , Germany
- Yoga centers( Asram, Darshan, Sattva yoga) in Budapest, Hungary
- Yoga Vidya Zentrum, Frankfurt, Germany
- Yoga Centre, Paris, France
- Tapovan ,Fecamp, France
- Tokyo, Japan