Alexander Baranov, co-active coach, MBA, CFA, mentor, author, shamanic practitioner. Ex-banker and business consultant, Alexander combines business expertise, professional coaching skills, and spiritual teachings to help people find power and courage to make the most daring change.
- 20-year experience in corporate finance, investment banking, entrepreneurship and business consulting.
- 10-year experience in life management including Oriental studies, body-mind practice, masculinity studies.
- Co-active coach with the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) working with groups and individuals online and offline
- Author of a life management blog "Step beyond the edge" (in Russian).
- Facilitator and founder of Berlin Men's Group
- Founder of Vision Quest Svaneti - transformational journey to the mountains of Georgia
"I believe in the power of many. Tribe is one most powerful resources for humans to grow and act in the world. Belonging is a fundamental human need. Belonging is a skill not a place, you do not find it you learn it."
Feb 1 - 6, 2019 (6 days)