Anita Vinson, MEd, LPC
About The Teacher
Anita Vinson, M.Ed., L.P.C. has worked with families and individuals struggling with addiction for over 25 years. She has provided clinical supervision and training for several agencies in areas of child development and parenting, supervised counselors for licensure, lectured at Portland State University. Currently she is in private practice and continues to work in the field of addiction.
- Licensed Professional Counselor – Oregon
- Private Practice
- In-patient addictions counselor at Kaiser Permanente
- Clinical supervisor for Volunteers of America, Native American Youth Association
- Adjunct lecturer Portland State University
- Parent-Child Specialist for West Women’s and Children’s Shelter
- Presenter for Northwest Psychotherapy Training Group.