Anna Mironova gives classes and workshops of Qigong and Tai Chi Chuan since 2001, organizes retreats-traveling for a groups around the world since 2005. Brief official information:
- Anna studied Tai Chi Chuan Chen style and Tao Qigong from chinese master and doctor of traditional Chinese medicine for more than 7 years of daily communication
- Champion of Russia in 2001 (Tai Chi Chuan) - 1st dan
- Anna was judge of international competitions of Tai Chi Chuan
- Teacher of Russian Champions (adults and children)
- Teacher of Qigong teachers
- Master-Healer Reiki
- Anna took courses of Thai massage in Chiang Mai, Thailand; Janzu Water massage in Mexico with Sol Naciente; partner therapy "Breath of the spine" in Russia; body-oriented therapy; personal growth trainings; retreats of Advaita Vedanta in India; seminars of ashtanga vinyasa yoga and acroyoga and others...