NuDance Presents: A Nude Energy, Meditation & Movement workshop for Men
About The Teacher
Since its inception in 2015, NuDance has always been a firm promoter and teacher of body positivity, body acceptance, self-love, and respect, while teaching elements of dance via nude dancing.
This particular workshops’ purpose, while simultaneously promoting body positivity & body acceptance, is to:
- Help men get in touch with their bodies
- Love & appreciate their bodies more
- Develop healthy & respectable attitudes towards others bodies
- Broaden self-awareness and vulnerability with other like-minded men
- Create beautiful movement together using each others energy, breath & movements
Focusing on oneself is first and foremost. Now, by being nude, this helps to “shed” layers, literally and metaphorically speaking. Clothes provide a layer of defense and comfort from the external elements of everyday life, however, they also provide a shield to further hide from our selves and others. The idea of removing our “costumes”, AKA Clothes, further challenges ourselves to truly be honest within, especially within the exercises, in a safe, judgment-free, and instructor-led environment.
The workshops include:
- Movement Introduction circle
- Meditative movement & breath warm-up at a slow, moderate tempo and pace
- “Brain game” exercise
- Butoh-influenced improvisation exercise
- Contact Improvisation
- Sound healing & meditative music
As the NuDance tag line reads: “Free your ass, and your mind will follow…”Source: eastonmountain.secure.retreat.guru
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Think thoughts that make you happy. Do things that make you feel good. Be with people who make you feel good. Eat things that make your body feel good. Go at a pace that makes you feel good. Louis Hay