About The Teacher
Sarah Be is first and foremost a dedicated practitioner of holistic therapies and has been intimately connected with these practices since 1998. She believes in the innate wisdom that lies in the body/mind connection and uses the framework of the breath to more deeply engage with all aspects of the self. Through the integration of body, mind, and breath client and practitioner work together to connect, release, and renew the essence self. Each session is an intuitively guided exchange to identify and release blockages in the body/mind in order to achieve a greater sense of connection and well-being.
Sarah’s personal practice developed through an alignment based perspective of hatha yoga and her massage therapy studies. Each uncovering led to a deeper curiosity of the physical body and how it interfaces with emotion, thought, and experience. The physical practices led to an exploration of the ways in which trauma and repetitive patterns affect emotional reactivity and manifest into physical holding patterns in the body. Through movement, touch, breath, and verbal expression she works with individuals and groups to uncover and witness their highest state of being. She is a strong supporter of expressing all of the edges and imperfections that uniquely craft your most integrated being. She is eternally humbled to be invited on each journey of self exploration and healing.
Women’s moon circles
Two hour women’s gathering around the full or new moon and the specific energy in connection to her placement astrologically. Each gathering is a personal and collective exploration of the divine self and our intricate connection to the cycles and rhythms of the moon. Through movement, breathwork, chanting, and sacred reasoning we work to remember the deep wisdom that lies in our wombanness. From this space we become integrated with our highest state of being and open space and opportunity for creating and planting or harvesting seeded energy.
Massage Therapy Offerings
60 and 90 minute massage offerings:
- Holistic massage: intuitively crafted massage drawn from a range of modalities including: myofascial release, trigger point therapy, range of motion and thai infused stretching, and chakra balancing and integration.
- Deep tissue massage: focus on trigger point and muscular holding patterns that create repetitive holding patterns. Each session works through the layers of tissue to unwind and release holding patterns and restore the integrity of the physical system.
- Aromatherapy and plant based addition: medicinal plant and oil blends are specially crafted to help bring the body into a state of energetic harmony.
- Somatic exploration: these sessions are specially designed to delve into areas of the body that manifest in tension or imbalance through a combination of restorative yoga, freeform movement, talk therapy, and breathwork. Each session is an opportunity to unwind previous limiting patterns and beliefs and create space for a remembering of the essence self.
Private yoga sessions
60 - 90 minute sessions where movement and breath patterns are based on the body’s specific physical and energetic needs. Sessions manifest through Trifecta Healing in which body, mind, and breath are considered and integrated into a somatic experience. Client may bring a specific focus or intention or may choose to be guided by the intuitive flow created by the teacher. Each practice integrates pranayama, asana, and mindful awareness as the client becomes more intimately integrated with their personal unwinding. Each experience is designed to aid the practitioner in uncovering the most awakened space within their own unique alignment needs. Through this approach we work to unwind habitual patterns and create space for a deeper exploration of body and breath.
Group yoga classes:
- Alignment based vinyasa: each class is created with intelligent sequencing that provides space for students to explore and invite the body, breath, and mind to work in unison toward the highest state of being. Breath is a consistent and integral piece of the flow and becomes the guide through which the physical unwinding manifests.
- Foundations of Yoga: a gentle practice based on the foundational elements of the asana practice. Each class provides the space and opportunity for students to gain a deeper understanding of their own unique needs in alignment.
- Yin/Yang Flow: move the body through a ritualistic slow flow in order to prepare for a sequence of yin shapes and an extra long savasana.
- Yin and Restorative: sequence is crafted to create space for the unwinding of body and mind with each shape held for 3-5 minutes while utilizing the breath as a tool of exploration to locate areas of resistance and invite a softening.