About The Teacher
I started practicing YOGA in the year 2004 along with my computer job. Due to job I was not able give much time to YOGA. The bliss, happiness I experienced during performing YOGA inspired me to take the decision of quitting the job and devoting my full time to YOGA.
Conducted Yoga sessions for:
Vana, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Nimba Nature Cure, Gujarat
SwaSwara, Gokarna, Karnataka
Ananda In The Himalayas, Uttarakhand
Taj Exotica, Goa
The Leela Palace, Bangalore
Conducted Yoga workshops in Pune, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Silguri, Gangtok, Nepal, Chennai, Bangalore, Mysore. Visited Italy, Maldives, Russia.
• Hatha Yoga, Power Yoga, Therapy Yoga
• Expertise in Different Meditation Techniques, Pranayama techniques
• Interpersonal skills/Soft skills to interact with team members as well as Guests
• Develop SOP’s for Yoga Sessions
• Management skills to lead, manage, imparting training
• Co-ordinated Stress Management Programs. SMET program
• Co-ordinated Yoga Instructors Program.
• Yoga faculty for SDM (‘Stop-Diabetes’ Movement) project
• Co-ordinated Personality Development Camp for children.
• Lecture sessions on Yoga Philosophy and various aspects of YOGA
Be your own YOGA-GURU (9 days, 60 minutes session for each day)
Stress Management through YOGA (2 sessions of 60minutes each)
Life is beautiful; to experience the beauty through our ancient wisdom-YOGA is the answer, the need for the hour.