About The Teacher
- Motivated Yoga Instructor with Advanced Training in Yoga and specialization in Corrective Movements in Yoga asanas.
- Teaching based on Alignment principles to prevent Yoga Injuries and to remove fear of getting injured by doing various Asanas.
- In-depth knowledge of how to use Yoga Props and learn correct alignment to get right posture during yoga asana.
- In-depth knowledge of Patanjal Yogasutras, Sankhya Darshan, Other Indian Philosophical Systems, Traditional texts like Hatha Yoga, Bhagwat Geeta, etc.
- Addressing wrong biomechanics and incorrect postures.
- Use of Vedic Mantra Chanting before and after completion of Class
- In depth understanding of Breathing techniques, provide guided meditation at beginning and end of each class, Yog Nidra with planting of a resolve.
- A great Orator and excellent communication skills to conduct fruitful and engaging sessions.
M.A. in Yogashastra , Kavi Kulguru Kalidas University
Posture and Props Specialist, Rehab Yoga
Posture and Alignment Specialist in Yogasanas, Rehab Yoga
Diploma in Yoga Education, Ghantali Mitra Mandal, Thane
Certification course in Patanjal Yoga Darshan, K.J. Somaiya College, Mumbai
Certification course in Sankhya Darshan, K.J. Somaiya College, Mumbai
Power Yoga Teachers Training Course, Mumbai
Ranked 1st among all 4 centres in One year Diploma in Yoga Education course.
Ranked 1st in Second and Last Semester of Masters in Yogashastra.
Successfully completed and presented Dissertation on “Importance of Postural Alignment in Yogasanas for Injury Prevention” as a part of Yoga Research in MA Yogashastra. ( Quantitative and Applied Research)
Project on Yoga for Women as a part of curriculum for Diploma in Yoga Education
Yog Nidra Sessions with daily group classes.