Dr. Sukumar Sadanand Sardeshmukh
About The Teacher
Sukumar comes from a long lineage (11+ generations) of Ayurvedic Physicians who are specifically acclaimed for their capacity to diagnose illness and dis-ease through pulse diagnosis.
After having completed his Master in Business Administration (MBA - Ayurvedic Pharmaceuticals) and Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.), from 2006 he works as Ayurvedic Physician and Consulting specialized in Pulse Diagnosis in Pune, India. He is also the Trustee of Bharatiya Sanskriti Darshan Trust, which is involved in various activities like Ayurvedic Medical College, Ayurved Hospital, Integrated Cancer Treatment & Research, Panchakarma Hospital, Sanjeevani Medicinal Plantation unit and English medium school.
As a visionary genius, Dr. Sukumar traveled in various countries like Germany, Austria, Holland, Slovenia, Australia and Japan for the propagation of Ayurveda through lectures, workshops, seminars and conferences. Moreover, he is Honorary Ayurvedic Consultant in various Ayurved and Yoga Institutes in Australia, Japan, Germany and Holland, where he has been practicing and treating various patients abroad. He is also Managing Director of Atharva Nature Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. which has more than 150 registered products and exports in Japan, Germany, Canada, Australia and Philippines.
Alongside his father and grandfather, Dr. Sukumar has created India’s first ‘integrated cancer research hospital’ which has been recognized both nationally and internationally for its success in the comprehensive treatment of cancer. In addition, they have multiple Panchakarma centers around India, which host patients from around the globe for a process of total regeneration and healing. A visionary, Dr Sukumar travel more than 15 Countries to share the ancient science of Ayurveda in accessible and practical ways that bring benefits to so many lives. With an Aim to take Ayurved one step forward he introduces “Ayurvedgram - One stop shop-Heal and Health” which is conceptualized to bring all the facets of Ayurved under one roof. It can be labeled also as “Ayurved Mall” where all the pros and cons of Ayurved are available.
○ Engaged as a Consultant since 2006 in various research projects like Cancer, Arthritis, HIVAIDS at Ayurved Hospital Research and Development, Wagholi, India.
○ BSDT’s Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Centre, Wagholi, Pune, India.
○ Recognized as “Centre of Excellence” by Ministry of AYUSH, India.
○ Recognized as SIRO by the Department of Science and technology, New Delhi, India.
○ Affiliation with Indian Cancer Society, India.
Conference and Seminars:
○ International Conference as Board Member on “Ayurved and Cancer” held by BSDT’s Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center, India.
○ Organized Conference on “Ayurved and Rasashastra” in Pune, India.
○ Paper presentation on “Ayurved and Indian Alchemy” organized by Jyotinat Ayurveda Institute in Senigalia, Italy.
○ Paper presentation on “Ayurveda and Skin Care” in Adelaide, Australia.
○ Paper presentation on “Introduction to Ayurved” in Australia, Germany, Japan, Canada.
○ Paper presentation on “ Ayurved for Insomnia and Mental Stress” in Australia, Germany, Japan, Canada.
○ Paper presentation on “Ayurveda and Wrong combinations in Food” in Australia, Germany, Japan, Canada and Humaniversity, Holland.
○ Paper presentation on “Ayurvedic Home Remedies” in Australia, Germany, Japan, Canada and BioFach Japan, 2013.
○ Paper presentation on “Ayurveda and Joint care, Skin care and Tinnitus in Yoga and Daily Life Institute, Vienna, Austria.
○ Organized “RASABHAISHAJYAM 2016” Seminar on Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana, at Bharatiya Sanskriti Darshan Trust in Wagholi, Pune, India.
○ Exhibitor in “Ayurveda Expo 2013 - Colombo, Sri Lanka”, July 2013.
○ Exhibitor in “BioFach Japan 2013 - Tokyo, Japan”, October 2013.
○ Exhibitor in “Middle East Natural and Organic Product Expo 2014 - Dubai, UAE”, December 2013.
○ Exhibitor at Vivaness 2014, Nuremberg, Germany in Feb 2014
○ Exhibitor at Ayur Expo 2014, Kandy, Sri Lanka in July 2014.
○ Silver Sponsored at 16th International Ayurveda Symposium, Birstein, Germany in September 2014.
○ Exhibitor at BioFach 2014, Tokyo, Japan in November 2014.
Sukumar speaks and read Indian as mother tongue language and is fluent in English.