Federica Clemente is a Yoga Alliance certified instructor who has practiced and studied Mysore Ashtanga, Iyengar and other forms of yoga. With a background in professional dance, craniosacral therapy and shamanic healing, and her current study in Gestalt Therapy, Federica brings to her classes and workshops a wealth of background information in the mechanics of dynamic movement, energy flow and effective healing techniques. Yet, she teaches with an attitude of fun, playfulness and acceptance.
Federica has 10 years of experience with teaching retreats and workshops all around the world.
- From Torino, Italy.
- First teaching position was a dance teacher for children.
- Began learning the lealing arts during an introspective journey and "living the body through dance".
- Had a life changing experience while spending 3 years in Africa studying with several shamans.
- 10-day Vipassana meditation course in India led her to a deeper understanding of life.
- Her first "massage" workshop in 2008 became the beginning of Body Soul Movement Therapy.
- Federica is a certified biodynamic craniosacral therapist
- In 2015, she opened a center called Namaste, which is dedicated to yoga and holistic healing.