Lila Ristevska (Lil) is a retired Olympic Level Freestyle Wrestler that competed in Olympic trials representing Australia and Macedonia, her countries of origin. She has 20 years experience as a Fitness Personal Trainer and is a Certified Yoga Instructor as well as a National Strength and Conditioning Coach. Lila is the creator of the OzzyBall System, which provides superior strength, flexibility and endurance. She lives in Palm Beach, Florida and enjoys morning walks on the beach. Lila laughs easily and often.
- Founder of the OzzyBall and the OzzyBall training system
- Bachelors Degree – Applied Science (Physical Education)
- Associate Diploma- Applied Science (Fitness Leadership)
- Fitness Institute International (CPT)– Dr Abbott (Florida)
- Over 20 years experience in Personal Training
- 15 years Australian Wrestling Champion (1991-2004)
- Olympic athlete for Australia and Macedonia
- Specialize in – Core Strength
• Body awareness
- Yoga Instructor
- Gyrokinesis instructor
- NLP- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Access Consciousness
Proficient in- TRX, Boxing, Brazilian Jiujutsu, Judo, Olympic Lifting, Kettle Bells, Reiki, Touch for Health.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Forget like a child any injury done by somebody immediately. Never keep it in the heart. It kindles hatred. Swami Sivananda