An accomplished journalist and broadcaster, Megan started exploring meditation and yoga to counteract the stress of working in frantic newsrooms.
Fast forward a decade and Megan has completed more than 1000 hours of yoga and meditation training, established a corporate mindfulness company (www.mindfulunderfire.com), and taught hundreds of classes, workshops and retreats all over the world.
- 500 hour Advanced Diploma of Yoga Teaching with the Australian Yoga Academy
- Yoga teacher trainer and anatomy lecturer
- Creative Mastery with the Activation School
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction eight week training
- Completed 5 Vipassana retreats (Goenka & alternative)
- Extensive study of multiple coaching, training and development disciplines
- Taught extensively in Australia, the US and Thailand, as well as Spain, Indonesia, Croatia, Ireland and Sri Lanka.
Megan is a great believer that yoga and meditation can unlock intuition and creativity — and she has taught individuals and teams worldwide how to do so.
Her teaching style is pragmatic, comprehensive and down-to-earth – and always has an element of fun.
Megan’s energy and enthusiasm will inspire you in new and exciting directions.