Oaan Dagoz KaRa
Every person has a certain gift through which they experiment and explore life, express their essence and creativity, and support others along their journey. My gift is working with sound. It’s a knowledge that I feel beyond time and space. Sound has helped me remember who I am, and ever since then I’ve felt that I can offer others a sacred space where they can receive whatever it is that they need. For several years I have been facilitating individual, as well as group sound healing therapies. By means of exploration I have discovered that the sound benefits work on all levels of the human being, bringing peace and balance. Sound takes you to a place where the inner healer is activated. It dissolves blockages and alings you mentally, emotionally and physically.
Sound represents an instrument of profound healing. It works in our being depending on how much we have opened ourselves. Sound works on healing various physical illnesses, emotional trauma; it quiets the mind, and for those who seek spiritual evolution, sound is a very powerful means of propulsion. It determines an expansion in consciousness, according to each person’s level and their desire to evolve. Esentially, there are no limits, we can go as far as we wish. Therefore, it can be useful to anyone, regardless of how profoundly we want to work with ourselves. Sound is part of vibrational medicine and also of the medicine of the future, and the healing power of sound will be understood more and more in the near future.
The benefits of working with sound are as follows:
– a suave “massage” and harmonization of every organic cell
– soothing of pain, unblocking energy on a physical level
– muscular relaxation
– boost in self confidence
– developing creativity and increase of vital energy
– replacing old behavioral and emotional patterns
– energetical balancing of the chakras
– achieving peace, balance and inner peace
– decrease in anxiety, nervous tension and aggressiveness
– unique experiences of getting closer to the Divine and of knowing oneself at a universal, integrative level
– opening of the soul and deepening of sensitivity