- Sankt-Peterburg, Санкт-Петербург, Россия
- Send teacher a message
Tonkov Vladimir Viktorovich – Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology and Economics, Professor of the International University of Birchama (Madrid, Spain), Honoured Teacher of the Baltic Pedagogical Academy (St. Petersburg, Russia), founder of one of the leading areas in the promising fields of psychoscience and practice of developing natural psycho-physiological abilities of a person.
In the Institute of Biosensory Psychology: the founder and main specialist.
Patents for inventions:
- “Method of revealing the hidden psychic reactions of a person”;
- “Method to regulate the emotional and mental state of a person”;
- “Direction of biosensory psychodisciplines”.
The author of the world record:
The world record in the nomination ” The largest community of people, trained telekinesis skills (contactless movement of objects) in the shortest possible time” was recorded in 2008 in the “Russian Book of Records and Achievements” (a subdivision of the Guinness Book of Records) in the section “Science and Technology” in subsection number 136 “Technology, methodology.”
Author of monographs and manuals:
- “Conversations of the Superconscious”;
- more than a dozen teaching tutorials on sensology and biosensory psychodisciplines;
- a participant in the programs of the World Health Organization and UNESCO;
- author of several legislative initiatives in the Russian Federation and abroad.
Work experience in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines: since 1988.
The main areas of work in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines:
- training of teachers, specialists and trainers in the field of biosensory psychoscience;
- individual consulting and support of businessmen and managers;
- individual advice on personal matters.
Courses and seminars:
- Long professional course of training specialists in the field of biosensory psychology;
- THE GENERAL COURSE of Vladimir Tonkov;
- The series of practical seminars in Moscow “Biosensory practices for life”;
- The magic of lucid dreams. Learning in a dream and resource states of the psyche.