- Saint Sampson, Guernsey Send teacher a message
Check the Voice Retreats:
Check the Music:
- Born on the tiny island of Guernsey (UK), singing and music became Nessi’s way of dealing with challenging life circumstances. From a young age she discovered the ability to transform discomforts and unspoken emotions by exploring sound, and has continued to root herself more and more in the therapeutic value of sonic expression. Nessi’s creative turning point took place seven years ago upon settling in the community of PachaMama in Costa Rica. The nature of the place has reshaped and deepened her approach towards music, therapy and self-healing.
- In the past 4 years Nessi has shared her music and voice retreats in 25 countries. In October 2016 she released her debut album ‘Diamonds & Demons’ and received Best of British Unsigned female artist for that year.
- Nessi Gomes is a musician with a BA in Creative Expressive Therapies in Music (Derby University, UK, 2008). She also has a Diploma with the British Academy of Sound Therapy in Group Voice Therapy - Chichester, UK, 2015.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“Using my voice has helped me on so many levels, nourishing my spiritual, emotional
and physical wellbeing. For 20 years, working with my voice has revealed so much
about who I am. It has particularly helped me to connect to the more difﬁcult
emotions and give them a channel, allowing this energy to shift and transform.
Sound can act as a bridge so that we are able to connect to the joy of our unique
expression and to unleash it in its complete beauty safely”