21-Day Introduction to Meditation Online Course
- Learn Meditation in the Comfort of your own home!
- Receive expert instruction from a seasoned and open-hearted Meditation instructor trained in traditional Vedic Meditation, as well as Vipassana Meditation techniques.
- Give yourself the gift of meditation and learn tools that will translate into a higher quality life and reduce suffering and stress in your life.
- Receive inspiration and motivation to find your own inner teacher and reveal your own inner wisdom, truth and self-love.
- Have support and one-to-one guidance on your meditation journey to ask questions and discuss philosophy and experience.
ScheduleSchedule and pace depends on both teacher and student.
However, each 1-hour session will typically entail the following:
We discuss theory, philosophy and science behind meditation. We will also go over what we’ll be doing in the class that day. In the first lesson, we review proper sitting postures and ways to modify and also the proper environment in which to practice and then begin our first practice. This practice will reveal some simple techniques and last anywhere between 15-25 minutes. The end of the class is reserved for questions and to assign “homework” practices to do until the next time we meet.
To build a meditation practice, consistency and a slow pace is key. Nothing too complex at first. Each class we do will reveal a bit more information for him to work with, as well as allow us to build on the sequence to acquire all the tools necessary to eventually have a complete practice you can feel confident in doing all your own.
About This Event
Learn the Noble Art of Meditation with personally guided meditation sessions in the comfort of your own home.
~Learn Meditation Benefits, Theory, Philosophy and Neuroscience
~Learn Differences in Practice across various modalities, including Buddhist, Vedic and New Age
~Be Supported through Simple, guided meditations that can be recorded and used again and again
~Learn Pranayama (Breath practices) and Mudras from the Vedic Tradition
~Be given specific techniques to Build on your Practice methodically as you progress
~Be Supported on a Path with Consistency and can ask questions and discuss as you go
~Build up from 15 minutes to a 1 hour seated practice
~Be Given Resources to help support you after the course
“With the building blocks of our sessions, I now had a map and a personal path. A reason to practice, a beginning, middle and end to my practice - an understanding of what happens during one's practice. And now all that's left to do is practice!" MC
- This course entails 5 or 10 1-hour guided meditation lessons, inclusive of theory, philosophy, practice models, pranayama and mudra practices, Q&A sessions, a complete practice with meditation techniques from both Vipassana and Vedic style meditation practices and a loving guide whom you can ask questions from after our course ends, also.