About This Center
Our core mission is to help people explore the full potential of the psychedelic experience, in all its healing, transformative, and transcendent qualities. Retreats are held in Jamaica, where psilocybin mushrooms are legal. Participants stay at a spacious villa, with comfortable rooms and a scenic private beachfront. Our team of experienced facilitators is passionate about creating space for inner transformation, insight, and breakthroughs.
Whether you’re completely new to psychedelics, or a seasoned psychonaut interested in a different kind of journey, Atman Retreat is a complete 4-day experience that allows you to explore psychedelics safely, legally, and in a setting designed to maximize their benefits. Your Atman Retreat experience includes:
• Psilocybin session with a dose matched to your intentions, preferences, and experience
• A setting, music and atmosphere curated to deepen and enhance the psychedelic experience
• Comprehensive preparation and integration, including group activities and 1-on-1 check-ins with facilitators
• Group yoga, meditation, and breathwork practice
• Comfortable, shared-room accommodations (private rooms available upon request)
• Abundant indoor and outdoor lounge space at a beachfront villa
• Access to private beachfront and outdoor swimming pool
• Healthy vegetarian meals, prepared fresh daily on-site
• Transport to and from Montego Bay International Airport (MBJ)
• Integration support and follow-up call with facilitator
When you feel ready, you can apply through our website. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, and we hope to see you soon on a retreat!
Venue HighlightsOur venue is a beautiful beachfront villa, furnished with family-owned antiques and lovely artwork from the Caribbean. Each of the rooms is unique, but all of them reflect the owners' passion for “beautiful things” - be they furniture, paintings, art & craft items, or merely the view from the bedroom windows.
The venue has its own small private pebble beach (accessible only to retreat participants), a swimming pool shaded by massive cotton trees, a large seaside dock, and expansive tropical gardens dotted with a wide variety of fruit trees - mangoes, coconuts, ackees, breadfruit, avocados, lemons and pomegranates.
Driving time from Montego Bay airport is approximately 15-20 minutes.
AccommodationsAtman Retreat offers shared and private room accommodations. There are a limited number of private rooms available per retreat, and shared rooms are shared with one other person of the same gender. Each room is equipped with a fan and air conditioner.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free