About This Center
Earth Tantra: Heal with Nature. Transform with Tantra.
Earth Tantra guides people of all sexual orientation and sexuality to connect with nature, mind, body, spirit and others on a higher, more authentic and intimate level. Many of the guided practices weave earthing practices to enhance Tantric experiences, as it is nature that grounds, nurtures and heals. Earth Tantra believes Tantra doesn't exclude any practice that brings you closer to your higher self. For example, some Tantric practices may include nature & mother earth, energy, breath, light touch, meditation, movement/dance, verbal/non-verbal communication, visions, yoga, music, the 5 senses, sacred sexuality and traditional sacred ceremonies and rituals to expand connection.
What exactly is Tantra? Tantra is a practice of connecting or "weaving" ourselves with mind, body spirit and others to expand toward self awareness and enlightenment. It is a way of life that embodies our awakened being. Most people associate Tantra with sex. Yes, sacred sexuality is a part of Tantra, but only a small part. The purpose of Tantra is connecting with the natural world, within and others to reach our higher self and spirit.
Tantra might be right for you if you are exploring any of the following:
* Self Love * Working through relationship loss * Sacred touch * Fear/Shame/Guilt
* Authentic communication * Healing trauma * Chakra system * Forgiveness
* Primal desires * Breaking old relationship patterns * Owning your power
* Following personal boundaries * Connection to nature *Co-dependency
* Sexuality * Growing spiritual practices * Feminine/masculine balance
* Enhancing your current relationship * Opening your heart to loving more