- Join us on a journey of healing, transformation around our herd of horses. I love Loxahatchee Groves, so I love to share my equestrian retreat with others.
- Horses are truly healing. The horse's role is evolving into healer, guide, and teacher.
- Mindful Moments incorporates reflective time around horses, learning Breathing techniques to bring a sense of harmony, followed by private Sound Healing session. We love to utilise the sanctuary space with silent Meditations around the property as well as zen time for journaling. Every evening we will explore a local eaterie.
- Dovecot Farm is different—we strive to make a difference.
ScheduleMindful Moments incorporates a morning of horse interaction and Breathing techniques, followed by lunch in the Farmhouse.
The afternoon session brings Sound Healing, Meditation around the property, time for journaling.
Every evening we will explore a local restaurant....We might go to one by the Beach!
Dovecot Farm is different—we strive to make a difference.
About This Event
This Mindfulness experience—based on equine-facilitated learning—offers a serene space for personal development, team building, and much needed time in nature. We'll meet in our farmhouse, and start with an opening poem and sound chime. You will learn how horses can heal, and how they add value to humans as teachers, guides, and coaches. By leading and collaborating with a 1,000-pound horse, you can tap into your true potential. Explore your electromagnetic fields with hands-on training. We'll introduce you to each horse through a mindfulness exercise, and you'll learn how to lead one of the horses, and how to partner with a horse. We love to include yoga Nidra outside in nature, a guided meditation with other mindfulness exercises. Our farmhouse is a great space for workshops, with wraparound views of our equestrian retreat, trees, and wildlife. The barn is a lovely open-plan space for hanging out with the horses.
Our program includes reflective time with horses. At the end of each day's experience, there will be a closing workshop prayer.
We will eat dinner in one of our local restaurants.
"Peace is available in every moment, in every breath, in every step." Thich Nhat Hanh.
- One day retreat. One night stay. All meals- breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Please arrange transport to and from our farm.
- PBI is the closest airport - 25 mins drive/ uber.
What's Not IncludedPlease arrange your airfare, transport to and from the airport.
Venue HighlightsDovecot Farm, the equestrian retreat is a lovely sanctuary.
It is home to four horses, two donkeys and three cats.
In season, horses come to stay here too, so you may see another 10 horses throughout quarter one.
It is a quiet sanctuary set on 11 lush acres.
It is a rural community, so you'll see stars at night time.
AccommodationsDovecot Farm is an intimate, secluded horse farm. This is a retreat for a single, or couple only.
In Q1 season, we have The Meditation Room available for our clients.
We have more options for accommodation during the rest of the year...There's a private apartment available Q2, Q3 and Q4.
The Farmhouse has been restored and rejuvenated throughout- all bathrooms, bedrooms and Being spaces are fresh, modern and serene.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Ceremony Space
Menu/CuisineBreakfast will be held in the Farmhouse kitchen, or outside by the fountain.
Lunch will be catered, also held in the Farmhouse.
Dinner will be in an outside restaurant, dependent on your culinary needs.
DirectionsThe nearest airport is Palm Beach International. PBI. It's a 25 mins drive or Uber trip.
Once you have booked the retreat, I will send you an email with directions to Loxahatchee Groves.
We will swap cell phones, I will send the address to your cell phone with landmark directions.